HLD Season 3 standard

My character has been waiting on this for years now, can i finally take it out to rekt, GGG ?

So thirsty for kills, RAWR !

ICU BUT U CANT SEE ME !

IGN:Hauntworld - ICU Omniscient PvP guild
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PvP Low life crit caster / Gear -->/1829851
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HLD PvP tournaments -->/1576295
Last edited by hauntworld1 on Mar 13, 2015, 2:05:02 PM
what does take it out to rekt mean?
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
is it even certain that season 3 is going to be in sc/hc?

If so it will probably be running along the 1 month races. If not then its not going to be during the first month of the act 4 release and after that it will be time for a season in the temp leagues.

So I guess the question is, will we have a pvp season in the perma leagues at all?
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
i am waiting as well

It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
if this happens my torment char is getting some legacy item love
Standard HLD season will probably never happen for obvious reasons that you are all aware of (legacy items and duped currency).

it's allready difficult to balance the pvp (and god know there is still a massive amount of work to do), I'm pretty sur GGG wont take the time to think of the legacy items they left in their trash league.

So for everyone interested in this, time to gear up and farm the temporary leagues.
Last edited by IceDeal on Mar 13, 2015, 10:51:28 PM
"
IceDeal wrote:
Standard HLD season will probably never happen for obvious reasons that you are all aware of (legacy items and duped currency).

it's allready difficult to balance the pvp (and god know there is still a massive amount of work to do), I'm pretty sur GGG wont take the time to think of the legacy items they left in their trash league.

So for everyone interested in this, time to gear up and farm the temporary leagues.

Yeah if HLD is in perm leagues, it's going to be a shitshow no matter how you look at it. But hey, let's continue the trend right?
"
"
IceDeal wrote:

Yeah if HLD is in perm leagues, it's going to be a shitshow no matter how you look at it. But hey, let's continue the trend right?

Not really, everyone had time farming/trading if they wanted to, people are just lazy and want everything handed to them without no effort => "premade level 90 char".
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Those of us who care about PvP have been dumping all of our currency into making PvP characters. If your too poor to compete this season you better start saving now for any future seasons.

Also people need to stop believing you need all mirrored/legacy gear to be competitive. It just goes to who you how little some people actually know.

IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
"
Those of us who care about PvP have been dumping all of our currency into making PvP characters. If your too poor to compete this season you better start saving now for any future seasons.

Also people need to stop believing you need all mirrored/legacy gear to be competitive. It just goes to who you how little some people actually know.

Caster - 0 Mirrored items
Maruader - 1 Mirrored item
Ranger - 1 Mirrored item

Obviously p2w

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info