[1.3] The TANKIEST REAVER ever ! High Block - High Life - High Regen - Minimise reflect issu

Just rejoined POE since the beta days lol. Started a new HC character with this build. So far its fun, fast and I feel like I should be using my flasks more than I am lol. Great build and nice guide.
"I remember a better solution in an old issue of Popular Mechanics. A lead coffee cup - kept warm perpetually by a little chunk of plutonium."
I'd be most thankful if someone could post expample gear of this build.
IGN: ArrowInYourForsakenKnee
any video?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Great guide and build you have there.

However, is this build uber viable?
Remade Tree for Closed Beta if anyone is interested.

Duelist Version:

Marauder Version:

Notable differences between the 2 trees, Duelist on Left Mara on Right:

Armour: 66% / 147%
Max Life: 161% / 154%
Life Regen: 4.4% / 7.2%
Atk Speed: 56% / 41%
Phys Dmg: 281% / 351%
Block: 18% / 19%

As you can see for the same Points allocated you can get alot more damage and defence by taking the Marauder path instead of duelist and it also allows quicker access to RT and the ele dmg nodes for more dps earlier on through the leveling phase. It also has alot more access to Int nodes without having to invest into the +30 nodes.

Opinions welcome!
Last edited by Teyo on Jun 28, 2015, 3:27:42 AM
hi, i was wondering where u getting int for reave? almost no nodes, i stuck at lvl 6 reave cause of int, now trying to get int equip.

i hope u can help me =)
Edited my first post with a different tree path and some more information.
Using this gear for low-range maps (ran out of my 73+ ones)
Spoiler

Spent maybe a grand total of 10c on everything I am wearing - but I am having life sustain issues, and I constantly rely on mana pots to keep reaving. (Currently at 2% Life Leech and 4% Mana Leech, probably need a bit more of both) Warlord's mark really helps with packs, trading added dps from curse for more sustainability by way of mana and life leech.

Single target damage is a little meh, but as long as they don't hit too fast I can normally outlast them.
@S1m2go : Just pointing out that your weapon has TERRIBLE physical damage, which is why your DPS is so low. This builds scales on physical damage, not flat elemental damage. Go on poe.trade and buy a weapon with a good pDPS (physical DPS), that means with %increased physical damage and added physical damage on it with decent attack speed.
You will see your DPS skyrocket, I promise. Also, it will solve leech problems, since you leech on your physical damage.

In the meantime, even a weapon you get with the rare or unique rustic sash + blacksmith wetstone + weapon will be at least 3x times better than your current one.
"
Vadler wrote:
@S1m2go : Just pointing out that your weapon has TERRIBLE physical damage, which is why your DPS is so low. This builds scales on physical damage, not flat elemental damage. Go on poe.trade and buy a weapon with a good pDPS (physical DPS), that means with %increased physical damage and added physical damage on it with decent attack speed.
You will see your DPS skyrocket, I promise. Also, it will solve leech problems, since you leech on your physical damage.

In the meantime, even a weapon you get with the rare or unique rustic sash + blacksmith wetstone + weapon will be at least 3x times better than your current one.

Appreciate you taking a look! I thought it was probably gear related, but I derped and thought that leech also came from ele :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info