Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

come with us

getting 7 sig demis is bigger achievement than being first human on the moon gz m8 btw can u pay my rent next month? ty
Sorry Jani, but i've already made a deal to RMT the sig demis away in order to buy the exclusive VIP matreshka supporter pack @ Russian Garena when it comes out. Want something shiny in my profile too :<
http://www.twitch.tv/comewithus

Posted by Chris on February 4, 2014 1:51 AM
"When we mass-ban people for running these tools, don't say you weren't warned :P"
"
cwu wrote:
Sorry Jani, but i've already made a deal to RMT the sig demis away in order to buy the exclusive VIP matreshka supporter pack @ Russian Garena when it comes out. Want something shiny in my profile too :<

or you can do something useful and buy a castle in mongolia and take me and jstq as your pets. then get sub button and you can have cwuJANIMA and cwuJSTQ as your subemotes. much better than helmanZ and helmanX
I noticed this the other day too, while trying to figure out how much prayer I need to do to get the third Duelist record.

Good job Mr. WithUs. Enjoy your supporter pack :p
wait til s12 and he races with his new console and gets 14 recordsz dual boxing
Still two races left, if throzz and peeps play scion I think hes toast.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
quite the accomplishment. beast mode is an understatement.

the question is is this better than boof's double top 20 shinanigans "no one else has the raw talent and skill to ever make top 20 two times again" ;)

-HeaT
youtube.com/heatfury
twitch.tv/heatzgaming
"
HeaT1 wrote:

the question is is this better than boof's double top 20 shinanigans "no one else has the raw talent and skill to ever make top 20 two times again" ;)

-HeaT

-boof

Shame the altdemis are worthless these past THREE (lol) seasons. Might get a month's rent at most for all 7.
8 alt arts total since hes in the top 20 as well. Definitely impressive.

Cant blame him for knocking off potential invitational competition. Dat alienware console :P
Very nice!

"
Morsexier wrote:
Still two races left, if throzz and peeps play scion I think hes toast.

One race left now. Twitch.GGG should host the leading streaming Scion (back and forth as it changes) for the last race so we can watch.
Necropolis: 95
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
Last edited by unsane on Mar 12, 2015, 11:41:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info