Akamu´s Soultaker BoR Aegis Melee [HC]

5K Life
1.2K ES
DPS: 19 k cyclone with inc area of effect, 27 k double strike melee splash, 50 k Static Strike
75/56 block/spell block

Bandits:
normal - life/skill (I´d go life)
cruel - phys/attack speed/skil (I went phys)
Merc - end charge/skill (I went end charge)

Links:
Above in gear

Final build:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAecEhwSzBS0GOQz3E0wUIBRNF-EYkRm0GjgaPiSLJvgnCycvKCopLimlLdIvzDJONug62DwFPQ89_ECgR35OKk4yUEdRYFWpVw1YY14TXz9gS2FSYuxlTWjyagFqk3KpdO12rHfleTl673uMfLh8u3zZfuKCm4O2hNmE74ZghtGLT4zPj5mQVZHOl3mXtJo7ns2f36IApzCplayvtkG2irvtvJ-9Nr6nwGbAv8GCwaPE9sbYz37kUenV6hjsOO8O707vfPAf8azyL_Kc8wb2SPcy-Ov7qvxLrY3K0yzppo11TmXwFSDRNgkz4iw=

Atziri down

Auras: For mapping: Hatred + Discipline + Herald of Ash, for pvp or hard maps swap herald of ash for tempest shield and for Atziri Hatred + Purity of Lighting + Purity of Fire

Not at home atm, but as soon as I get home I can post some insane maps I ran and in 93 levels I was only close to dying once and it was Museum map Zana quest - boss (That chaos -_-).

ATTENTION!!!
This is on normal HC, without legacy aegis and bor I´d not run herald of ash just tempest shield and grace instread of discipline

Even tho it´s HC I ran couple insane maps like:
Spoiler

and still alive =)

Not much to say about this build, anyway if you have any questions you can ask :)
Last edited by NarraX1337 on Mar 15, 2015, 12:33:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info