Idea for tanky marauder moltenstrike/discharger

Hey, im fairly new..i just made gaynado (TS ranger) in this game by following build guide and started some coc discharge builds also by guide. But now i want to make something more selffound/modified. I hated glasscannons that i played so far cause their low survivability and i wanted to make something fresh so i started marauder from this fairly general guide https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/933657/page/1 BUT id like to end up with some changes (things i liked so far on my chars like discharging booms)and im not sure if its possible to make it effective, therefore i ask.

Idea is to make marauder with his tankyness and regen while using primary skill to whack mobs and bosses with phys dmg and atk speed (6L), while we would back it up with automated discharge (other 6L if 2H). I understand that it would be very hard to make something out of discharge since its int based, it wouldn't have ele nodes/gems/passives as base for dmg scaling build(but its meant to be only addition to our primary dmg).

What should i use for charges generation? cwdt>enduring cry? (cause this option is not generating much from my experience as id like to boom more frequently) or endurance charge on meelee stun (id have to figure out how to stun here - what gear/babes to use etc to raise that dmg threshhold and also what attack gems are good here cause id really like to go with molten strike multistrike - if not possible i dont mind going with other ofc).
Since resolute technique is our keystone then i was thinking about romiras banquet ring to generate powerharges.

As i said i ask somebody experienced in marauder/meelee and overally more experienced than i in builds to give some directions

is there a way how to make that discharge helping us in clearing while we focus physdmg (i was told iron will wont work, and i was also thinking of scolds bridle - but thats standard only in few weeks :()

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info