[V2.2] Iron man Zerker, Static strike facetank, cheap, no cheese. Atziri killer + videos

Giving your build a go. I like the tankiness so far. DPS isn't up there with some other builds but it certainly gets the job done. Thanks for posting. Are you going to update for 2.0?
The Lab, making a great game good since 2016.
"
Bowman8763 wrote:
Giving your build a go. I like the tankiness so far. DPS isn't up there with some other builds but it certainly gets the job done. Thanks for posting. Are you going to update for 2.0?

Like most melee the devil is in the details. My rings, ias speed gloves, and belt add a ton of damage. also q20 gems helps a ton. It takes some time but you can get some good clear speed, also stay on the Artizi flask it add alot of damage.

Yea Im looking forward to 2.0, looks like it will make this build stronger.
Meta = cattle

-ty men
added a few new vids. Can't wait for the expansion
Meta = cattle

-ty men
Currently level 82. What level would be a good time to try Atziri? Here's what I'm currently using. Doing a little over 15k dps.

Gear
Last edited by Bowman8763 on May 31, 2015, 1:26:19 AM
i dont want to sound offensive, but "not chesse build" when you got the most cheese comp on gear that ever existed on melee is not a true statement, also the talents are preety much the usual melee spec for marauder, you can re-route into the scion life weel or something but is very much standard.

it is a solid build non the less, and a still strong setup if you can get enough block.
"
Bowman8763 wrote:
Currently level 82. What level would be a good time to try Atziri? Here's what I'm currently using. Doing a little over 15k dps.

Gear

I think you should be fine, Make sure you bring your switch gear,

Vaals:

Trio:

Atziri:

Use purity of fire instead of a herald, and you should be able to tank the large flamblast when you have a ruby flask up

"
Towers00 wrote:
i dont want to sound offensive, but "not chesse build" when you got the most cheese comp on gear that ever existed on melee is not a true statement, also the talents are preety much the usual melee spec for marauder, you can re-route into the scion life weel or something but is very much standard.

it is a solid build non the less, and a still strong setup if you can get enough block.

Well thanks, I think most melee builds are not cheesy, incinerate is cheesy
Meta = cattle

-ty men
Last edited by I0wa on Jun 1, 2015, 3:28:30 PM
"
I0wa wrote:
"
Bowman8763 wrote:

Gear

I think you should be fine, Make sure you bring your switch gear,

Vaals:

Trio:

Atziri:

Use purity of fire instead of a herald, and you should be able to tank the large flameblast when you have a ruby flask up

Thanks for the tips. I'll get my flasks together and give it a go. :)
Last edited by Bowman8763 on Jun 3, 2015, 5:11:55 PM
Hello, will you update passive skill tree for 1.4 version?
Thx! Nice build btw!
Let the games begin
Meta = cattle

-ty men
My final version is up!

The biggest changes to the build are the passive tree, making a deep run into the mage section.

And very big, using Life gain on hit to combat the massive destruction of life leach in TA, I really like it, 52 instant life gaining, is about as good as it's going to get. I'm going to upload some more battle videos when I get the maps.

Meta = cattle

-ty men

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info