GGG Should Make New Portal Effects?

the portal effects now are ok, but i think ggg should make new portals or bring back one of the old one based on personal opinion i would like them to bring back Survivor's Respite Portal Effect.
Last edited by Eltonchu on Mar 6, 2015, 12:10:28 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
You are kidding... right?
**Iv said it once ill say it again if someone doesnt have a peice of gear that went legacy you _____________________________clearly didnt want to play the build at the time it was OP.**__________________
I'm pretty surprised they haven't covered all the bases. No flaming portal. No 'void' portal. Would be pretty interesting to see a spherical (or other shape) portal as well.

Give me a portal that spawns a pheonix egg that hatches into a flame burst which shoots up, splits up, and forms a portal. (Highly animated flame portal)

Put a map into the device and some kind of lightning elemental entity comes out of the top of it and shoots lightning bolts which create the portals. (custom storm call looking effects here? ooo)
"
xRoque wrote:
You are kidding... right?
No? O.o
Long gone the days of the santa sack type of microtransactions if we keep getting portals, they take way more resouces and give much less reuseability, who buys more then one portal effect.
**Iv said it once ill say it again if someone doesnt have a peice of gear that went legacy you _____________________________clearly didnt want to play the build at the time it was OP.**__________________
"
xRoque wrote:
Long gone the days of the santa sack type of microtransactions if we keep getting portals, they take way more resouces and give much less reuseability, who buys more then one portal effect.
This is a preference in my opinion but its not my choice to decide if GGG will implant more portals or not i just want to see the community opinions
My favourite is the Voidgate Portal. I will use whichever portal suits the 'theme' of the character I'm playing.

I'm torn over whether it would be appropriate for GGG to re-release MTX that were 'limited time'. They received quite a backlash when they re-released
. I do think it is unfair when something was worded as 'exclusive' to be released again. That being said, it makes economic sense for GGG to 're-use' assets that have already been built as the time/resources are now a sunk cost, and whatever new money they make will help keep the game going.

Players win because those that desire particular MTX will have the option of purchasing something they may not have had an opportunity to (for whatever reason). For example, I actually want a decapitated head pet now that I've seen it, but at the time, I didn't buy it simply because I didn't think it 'fit' with the game. Unfortunately, it was a limited release item that will not be sold again.

As a player who has purchased a number of these 'exclusive' transactions, I am not against re-releasing old MTX if they are reskinned/recoloured and labelled differently to demonstrate that they are not the same effect that was provided to those of us that did buy stuff during the limited period it was 'officially' on sale. Kind of like what they did with
with Charan's blessing (although this isn't really representative due to the reasoning behind the release of the Koala).
"We were going to monitor the situation but it was in the wrong aspect ratio."
Last edited by Garr0t on Mar 6, 2015, 1:37:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info