Wings of Entropy?

So with wings of entropy it says "counts as dual wielding", but does it also benefit from 2h and axe passives?

Because if it does...wow you can pull off some insane block chance build with wings and just grab shit tons of damage nodes.
"
austinrelis wrote:
So with wings of entropy it says "counts as dual wielding", but does it also benefit from 2h and axe passives?

Because if it does...wow you can pull off some insane block chance build with wings and just grab shit tons of damage nodes.

WoE counts as both 2 handed as well as dual wield (as well as axe). And WoE used to be the signature weapon for the max block max spell block acrobatic DW duelist along with BoR before the 1.3 nerf... I will just put it this way... my duelist cost under 3ex and I can do atziri without taking 1 step and I could stand in everything she threw at me... you know like a real tank...
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
Last edited by Pewzor on Mar 5, 2015, 3:44:12 PM
Yep, WoE profits from all dualwield, 2h and axe nodes. It also gets the implicit dualwield bonus of 20% more physical damage and 10% more attack speed which gives it very solid DpS.
11.02.2013 - 11.02.2017: four year PoE anniversary!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info