Upgrade items bug

I really need help with a bug that has been making path of exile allmost unplayable which is that i an not able to use and scrolls of wisdom or upgrading item(portal scrolls work).
i have tryed everything made a new caracter,uninstalled the game, reset the configurations and since i had the bug i have iven changed computer and router but its still the same i have looked every where for help but i can find any awnsers.
any help woud be nice and sorry for the spelling.
How are you trying to use the orbs? And are you getting any error message? In order to use them you need to right click on the scroll/orb then left click on the target item. The target needs to not be equipped, and fulfill the conditions for the currency to be used, so to use an orb of alteration it needs to be an identified magic item.
yes i do everything correctly because i played quite a bit before the lag appeared because it was out of nothing one day it was good the next day it was broken
after some searching on youtube i found the problem turns out i was corrupted files but thanks anyway for the help
Actually not being able to use orbs is a feature not a bug. ;)
Save your orbs and buy the already crafted things you need!
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info