crit dagger binos aegis build help

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBogBPBPMGdwf7Cf4KKgvdDUcGPQ-DCYcTmhOMCwce8B8VINwj_xw_J04q4iw8LV4TQzH3MgkzpzRTNdE2BjnDOjY9uT6VLrZBTUasR7VIykpgS1FMcU0yTrc-DkhJUXBSBS0qTXBWkBt9W1FgQ2OsZl9qr2yYb21s2Ha5fJJ9wYLjhBmKJItsjBqPNZKplRGWG5fAnCaVb55vhECgnKQppXKp-6oPq2KsOq3Grqyv7LCdqpu1W69uqti9wL-0xRa_G8jlz0rI29Tw1ZrPQ8j22ifVLOFh4n3j2-cs6fPqYux07YTvtfLE9gz3aPJM_w==

Hi all, I found a binos recently, and figured I eould try out viper strike. I ve been working on a build that is tanky enough to this effect. It is a crit aegis aurora build, and I was looking for some help optimising the tree.

The genersl idea was to be hugely tanky thanks to aegis and binos, binos on life, and aegis+ls for es regen.

Gear would be binos aegis, with double legacy bor/abysuss as helm (normally abyssus) using malis(in my dreams atziri) gloves and for boots I would use rainbows. Armour would be Cherrubim's Maleficence, as it would give probably 5k armour by itself, boosts my life steal rate which would be low due to low total es and boosts viper dmg, aswell as nice life.

Auras will be hatred and 3 heralds, lighting will be used for auto curse(crit weakness)

bor would be used when survivabilty is the number 1 priority, and I would switch out hatred for grace could even drop a herald( ice or thunder) for tempest shield

Standard clearing would be flicker, multistrike, melee phys, faster atks, crit dmg (phys to light for phys reflect) havent thougjt of 6th link, since I am poor. Bllodrage degen is hard countered by binos as I have some life regen, and binos will cut 2seconds off degen time(if I cant get some chaos res on gear. Single would be gem swap to viper, hit for a few seconds and whirl away.

Gem set up will be
Abyssus: immortal call set up, cwdt or self cast, havemt decided
Binos/aegis: faster atks, whirling, counteratk 1
Binos/aegis2: counter 2, counter 3, vulnerability
Malis: hatred/grace, herald of ashe, herald of ice, reduced mana
Rainbows: herald of thunder, curse on hit, assassins mark, reduced mana

Additional thoughts, mellee spash is not needed as herald of ash+ice+poison prolif on flicker should be good enough, phys to lihht used as replacement for crit dmg for anti phys reflect

Pots: 1hp pot, 1 atziri, 1 rumis, resist flasks as needed

Current problems: tree needs 1billion points, resistance s could be hard as I only have rings belt and neck to get them(also I am poor)

Weaknesses of the build:

probably ele weakness maps(possible counter: all 3 resist flask, recharge on crit)

probable mana issues when using phys to lightning (might be ok due to counters and mana on block node)

If running full tank set up, bor, grace, possibly even tempest shield, low dps(no fix I can think of except yolo)

I think with abyssus set ip I will only have 50 block, so rumis is a must for boss fights, most likwly not needed in clearing due to flicker derp. If any one can help optimising tree, I will love you, or has any advice ( also need a good mf build to make the exalts, rings and ammy are gonna kill me)

I'm pretty pumped to see how this works out

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info