Dynamic's brutal mitigation RF incinerate - l.Coil + MoM + AA HYPE

Bullshit
Hey guys , let me introduce myself first..I have been playing poe actively for more than a year now and I have really enjoyed every single minute spent in game . Over the past two months I wasnt able to be online that much and I feel like my addiction to this game grows weaker every day BUT.. I feel like I owe this community and the game itself for a lot and I would like to contribute to the community somehow. Oh hey , and also I suck at writing forum topics .. :D:D

Now , I was playing with the idea of char having MoM from the passive tree + other forms of damage mitigation for quite a while and have finally (or month ago and was too lazy to share ? :D ) came up with the build itself.
------------------

Actual build

DPS dealing - My build is based on incinerate combined with Righteous fire as a mean to amplify incinerate's DPS . At this state my dps is 3,5k and this could be further increased by swapping to 21/20 incinerate or using quality RF gem. I use flamability curse for big packs and boss fights , the RF itself deals a ton of dmg becouse of the conc effect

Survivability - Huge survivability is achieved through combining a relatively huge ammount of hp( for a spellcast build ) with l.coil body armour ( preferably 40% damage to lightning as even with 75% lightning res this accounts for -30% overall dmg ) , MoM passive keynode from the tree - further 30% reduction and a high level AA - mine is 22 - 20 aa + lvl 3 empower .. obviosly , higher = better . Currently I have 4,4k life and something like 480 unreserved mana

This build is incredibly cheap , all you need to make it work is l coil(can be 4l even,I would just drop Fire pen.) some wand, reg + res rings and amys and basically various rare items that can be bought cheapely.And hey , rise of the phoenix is mandatory ofc :D

Bandits - Oak , Alira , kill

Auras - I am using clarity 20/20 and purity of fire 20/20 with reduced mana, leaving me 480 mana for the MoM. This does not sound like much but its pretty much sufficient. I allways carry mana flask so in case of low mana , I just pop a flask. The clarity is enough to sustain my 22q20 AA even when I'm not using lightning warp to move around - I dont degen when running

Skill tree ( planned , I am 81 atm ) : https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgUATwSnVVugQ8ho8nwOogDwH8BmBLOaO-FzgpvtPNWmkFUnL-w4cYXAGho4Y_165kbXsULauTwtTP-vbCftxPYJ9tR8Bg7ZYRkuz36tjfnoQYe3PsauDF8cp1OlU1JFnZrg6-4o-oLHuJMRLXyDzfosnK-3h2UQWDI0HwIEB1XGg9tfKuvklSAtH0yz2wuCHsHzNZLYvf4KeA2pbrXyXz_BBHloC2HEuITZAdy-itX4hO9hIeLqYEsn1XTtBS16714TdPEhYECghTI=

Gear          

Preferable char start for the build is templar bc of the regeneration nodes but this build could be also started as which or marauder , just by playing with the tree a little bit.
Atziri viable ? This is by definition cheap atziri killer. Though I advise you not to do atziri until you hit 88 + (I haven't tried atziri yet but the potential is undeniable)

This build is inspired by raizqt's idea to combine rf with incinerate , if that was not obvious though the tree is designed by me entirely to the state is is in. I dont deny this build could be further tweaked and if you do so , feel free to post skill tree with your twist on it in the discussion below .

Thanks for your time .
May the RNGesus bless you

king regards , Dynamic Star

Last edited by oliverkosk on Mar 3, 2015, 3:47:24 AM
I think Inner force will give u nice buff.
Hey!
This build seems good for ladder and cheap.

Maybe you should reach your 90-92 level. It's easy if you farm your exp into "Plateau Map".

Updates :
- gain more life,
- gain more dmg for RF with "inc burning damage",
- gain "inner force" (however i'm not sure if it is necessary).

*Maybe we can remove "trio nodes/inner force" for more cast speed with another "trio nodes/mental rapidity"

*Another version >>>
Exile!
Last edited by LightMyChemin on Mar 3, 2015, 7:50:04 AM
Those adjustments seem nice but I am not sure whether I would not degen with inner force. Currently I dont intend to reach such level as 92 even though I know its not a problem to do some high level maps . I myself have done few 77's even
"
oliverkosk wrote:
Those adjustments seem nice but I am not sure whether I would not degen with inner force.

Ok no problem.
However are you sure for "inner force"? I don't think it can increases mana drained... Probably it just concerns "physical and fire damage taken when hit".

Oups sry, i was wrong!
Thanks "Path of Exile Wiki".

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Arctic_Armour

>>> "As of Version 0.10.8c Inner Force affects all parts of the buff. Previously Inner Force only effected the -x Physical Damage taken when hit, -x Fire Damage taken when hit and x Mana drained per second but not Additional x Mana drained per second while moving."
Exile!
Last edited by LightMyChemin on Mar 5, 2015, 7:39:37 AM
Im actually making the same build when the new league comes out. Do you think maybe it can be used with mf gear?

aursieze gloves, nubuck boots, greed's embrace chest, mf helm/rings/amulet, perandus belt , Rise of pheonix shield, weapon can be w/e

this is my tree

Spoiler
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgUA-d2nVVugQ8hPBGjyfA7wH6IA7SDhc4KbtoaWdOw4Jy-QVcAaGjhXKXGFRtfzEbFCPC1M_69sCfbUfAYOJ-3E9hku7w5fPxQgxFj2SM9-rY3ZYZ_LpzCezVW1wQSGYDboAeeFMnTxIWBAoF4T705hUgUtYEvGrhynDF9Tpf4Ktz7YvfnoQYeUoNpiaHTr7ij6gsdTUkWdmuBXDdIhwGYEs-08mjvVpifVpwi4k49GNsXYJB8CBAdVxoPbXyrr5EyzLR_bC4IewfOVIIdlr7cyNBBYLJxq-g5cRX5qQ8BUvOprFw==

I dont pick up innerforce because I dont know if it will make me degen.
What do you think? What kinda problems will I run into if any?
Sorry , I was not on my computer for quite a while. I think that in your tree there's a lot of unnecessary nodes and you will have simply a lot less hp . Moreover , the reason I decided to go for MoM keynode passive was the fact that I went for the Mana flows passive and master of the arena ( also , you are gonna lose 40% mana reg of the mana flows which you didnt choose to pick and as a result you will degen on mana while moving around running - which is sometimes necessary) which were near the MoM keynode and I thought it was worth investing those 6 / 7 extra skill points compared to classic RF + incinerate build . To the other part , at a cost of some hp as you cannot compromise on resistances you should be able to implement some MF into the build though I dont think this build is suitable to build as MF .
You're right I actually did a lot of calculations and preparation on the standard league and it turns out resistances would be the biggest downfall of the build. I changed the build to MOM AA incinerate with no RF and with the tree I made I would get a ton more hp and mana/mana regen.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info