Vendors are nerfed too?! "Solved"

Lately i can not purchase any Stone Hammers or linked RGB Items. If an item has right colors they are never linked.

EDIT: Solved
They still selling stuff.
Last edited by SuperDumbo on Mar 1, 2015, 11:58:26 PM
Hargan finally got wise to everyone ripping him off.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
god dayum lochness monster buying them all
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Hargan finally got wise to everyone ripping him off.

Well, than the mystery about ZiggyD's quitting PoE is finally solved...
They haven't been but I'd be quite happy if they were. Vendor runs are so boring.
You can use any version of the stone hammer (gavel, rock breaker) so really no reason to buy them, very common drop. It is not uncommon for me to get nothing from the vendors. It is also not uncommon for me to get 7 jewelers and 7 chroms or so.
I'm trying couple days to purchase any linked RGB item or Stone Hammer. They are gone. Completely gone. With all my chars i can not purchase any of these items. Prove me wrong, try to purchase it yourself.
Last edited by SuperDumbo on Mar 1, 2015, 7:04:52 PM
"
SuperDumbo wrote:
I'm trying couple days to purchase any linked RGB item or Stone Hammer. They are gone. Completely gone. With all my chars i can not purchase any of these items. Prove me wrong, try to purchase it yourself.

Your welcome.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
@Boem
I can't believe you did purchase it right now... I would like to see some screen-shots from a vendor with linked RBG items/Stone Hammer.
This is important to know, because if GGG don't communicate such nerf they could secretly nerfing all drops, all the time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info