Spectating your friends

Spectating your friend's matches and giving away traps and opponent's position and other information sounds fun.
Last edited by Mephisto_n on Mar 1, 2015, 6:28:23 PM
you don't like playing blitz and instantly knowing who you are facing? If you have a second screen you dont even need to have a friend tell you what's up :/
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
Last edited by andkamen on Mar 1, 2015, 7:17:28 PM
Oops, you are right, I'm such a noob pvper ... delete this thread pliz ;)

Though your friend can give you a commentary as well!
We suggested to GGG that they should have player names on top as the match starts, instead they removed all the names entirely. I strongly disagree with the removal of names per match as they encourage a rock paper scissors environment where equipping counter items has to wait til the 2nd round, or midway through the first, putting the player swapping at a disadvantage.

Not to mention sarn arena being so fucked now we can't see anyone entering or leaving, so ty for that GGG.
"
A222 wrote:
We suggested to GGG that they should have player names on top as the match starts, instead they removed all the names entirely. I strongly disagree with the removal of names per match as they encourage a rock paper scissors environment where equipping counter items has to wait til the 2nd round, or midway through the first, putting the player swapping at a disadvantage.

Not to mention sarn arena being so fucked now we can't see anyone entering or leaving, so ty for that GGG.

Both names would have been better than none, for sure.

Mainly commenting because oh my god Sarn Arena with no character announcements is so awful.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info