First 50

50 books sold. Thanks guys. Still a few more hours left to download it for free.

Please remember to write reviews. They are very important for new authors. But be truthful. I don't need pity reviews.

-Peas-

Moon
Now im supposed to write a review? oh dear. Well i could do that blind without even reading it anyways, sure why not.

Spoiler
Also, cookies.
Read the damn book before reviewing it. No candy covered bullshit.

If you liked it, please say so. If you didn't, also say so.

The free giveaway is partly to gain sales to earn reviews. Again, reviews are very important for me right now as I try to reach new people.
Congrats btw.^^

Will get down to reading it soon.
I made an amazon account specially for this :o

Now i got this kindled version or whatever it is, but i ain't got no kindle-reader or tablet :'( which makes me a sad panda.

Gonna have to convince my dad to let me borrow his tablet if i wish to read this in peace.

Congratz moon and thx for letting us know about the free download, much appreciated. Once i get a hold of my dads tablet ill enjoy this on a good afternoon on my porch. (is porch the right word? well doesn't mater, you get the idea)

/bows

Keep it up and i hope it's a good experience for you man.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
You can download the kindle app for PC for free if you have an Amazon account.

I had to do that to make sure the book was formatted right as I don't have a regular reader either. Yet.
I want an autographed copy ;-p
"
Moonyu wrote:
You can download the kindle app for PC for free if you have an Amazon account.

I had to do that to make sure the book was formatted right as I don't have a regular either. Yet.

Yeah i noticed it, my problem is not with that, it's more that i hate reading on my desktop for prolonged times.

What i mean is reading the forums is entirely different from sitting down and reading a book. I really gotta sit in a relaxed way to enjoy a book :). Preferably with drinks and snacks etc :p

I should have it in my amazon library or whatever that's called, so i should be able to put it on my dads tablet somehow, lol and if not, ill just purchase another copy :D.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
I have had a nice conversation with support and we have agreed that I need to only have one thread concerning my book to avoid it being considered spam. So they are going to lock all, but Shameless.

I will also be removing any link to the book, but I don't think that is necessary anymore.

-Moon-
Please visit MoonYu's original thread regarding his release at:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1205512/page/1

Congratulations MoonYu, an achievement in itself!
✮ Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info