Build of the Week: Burning Arrow Trap Marauder

After recording today's video, we came across this build that uses similar mechanics but with a different combo. Despite being the focus of Friday's patch (and potentially more changes this week), this low-life/instability/clone build is extremely clever and we wanted to give it an honourable mention for Build of the Week.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
1st

its kinda not so fast clearing :)
Last edited by BadFigure on Mar 1, 2015, 1:31:30 PM
Now that's an early news post.
"
Soranor wrote:
Now that's an early news post.

I'm in California currently.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
WED increasing the damage of trap?
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
"
Odoakar wrote:

traps are based on the bow damage and wed works with bow skills
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
Not too bad as a build, I approve.
First page!

Well, I think the mirror arrow + low life + instability is really creative and deserve the botw, compared to the botw you guys choose.
"
andkamen wrote:
"
Odoakar wrote:

traps are based on the bow damage and wed works with bow skills

I have to admit this is news for me. I was under the impression that trap is the one casting the skill so your weapon modifiers will not affect it's damage. Guess I was wrong. Never played similar build so I guess that is my excuse. But thinking about it now and reading the BA tooltip, makes sense.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Last edited by Odoakar on Mar 1, 2015, 1:56:58 PM
GGG teasing people with putting burn/prolif build in BoTW, I am preparing for the salt and tears :P.

I like this build tho, very nice work :D.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info