Tanky Max. End. Charges Axe + Block Marauder

Now that I've allmost finished my witch I wanted to play something different entirely and came up with a tanky marauder.

I honestly allmost have no clue about tank like builds so I wanted to ask you guys for advice.

I also allready created a passive tree but I guess it's a lil mess... picked up notes I thought would match well.

The tree:
Spoiler
https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgEAxFg9_FhjxtiMz_ZIXz_vDhQg5FFQR5HOVw277YIH8kHSIfe-bpfynKcwns0Ykbyf_EsUTQHnEuFhIRpVZKM26AUteu907YTvJ9VgS8GCTUZi7ITZL8y9Nkd-ZU2-pxPJ_muuUGWnWf4wd-JhZFLBo_jrE0wm-BfhTjJ82fcy6hhqAZe0Valyqf5UDc0rUBzOPQ_E9icv7Dg62Hy7JIuQVS3Snz6i6vuqBjnzBlFgrK8M96mVwL9AoF4TfuIaPnk56dV2rM9-i08oKpd5n8s=

Also I'm not sure which skill to use for attacking.

I would also love some advice there!

Your help is as allways very much appreachiated!

HF GL playing! :)
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')

I would say, fuck block.

Well not entirely, but i would suggest to change your overall block investment in favor of life% investment since it protect's you again spells/increases regen% and makes life leach better.

You basically need to go spell block to make normal block worth the investment currently.

So in my tree, i invested in some block oriented nodes that also provide damage at the same time.

so you end up with more life and more damage and a better buffer vs all incoming damage and "some block".

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last edited by Boem on Mar 1, 2015, 11:56:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info