Death Details

I like PVPing in standard, but its pointless cause you have no clue what killing you half the time, a detail death screen for pvp areas would be nice.
Last edited by islay on Mar 1, 2015, 10:40:34 AM
you want details on the entire damage you took during a round and what spells deliver it?
Even if GGG implements something like hat Im pretty sure that if you got killed by a freezing pulse it wont say what it was linked to at the end of a round or match.

And you can already see what kills you as you are actually playing the character.
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
not fully detailed, but a screen that pop up that says you took 50% spell damage from player 1 and 50% phy on 2.

it will let you be far more tactical.

I play lots of games, that have pvp league of legends would be a perfect example, when u die u get detail so u can alter what u buy, n poe you could use it to swap out equipment.
Last edited by islay on Mar 1, 2015, 2:43:22 PM
Sadly GGG is not a fan of giving out actual numbers, so I see little chance to get this implemented (though it might be a good idea).
Pupicitas: lv. 100 Shadow
[2.1] Guide for Life based Crit Dagger Reave Shadow: /994474
EU Officer of Umbra Exiles: /732431
I don't think thisis a good idea, knowledge is power in PvP, and knowing comes from playing. 90% of the time I know what's killing me and how to counter it, and I believe the same can be said for nearly everyone else that have been dueling for awhile.
:) most of the time I know who manage to kill me and what did he use // its also appear in the screen slain by ....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info