Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

crafting question

Hi exiles.

I've Tried finding this information online and can't find it. Why do I see some bows with 2x seperate physical damage % rolls?

With the elreon craft multiple mods craft. I see bows with 2x seperate ~+70% physical damage rolls

What is the reason this is possible when in my experience the crafting bench will say the weapon already has this stat and wont let me do it ?
There's the pure %inc phys damage mod, and a different type of mod that gives lower %inc phys damage and a little accuracy as well. It's possible to have both on the same item. Note that you normally don't see this, since unless one of the mods is master crafted both %inc phys damage get added together and listed as one mod.
IGN: mopepy
So does that mean If I use alteration shards and get a phys dmg% roll and accuracy roll, I should beable to craft more physical dmg % onto it? So phys/accuracy is like a seperate hybrid roll ?
"
brenzA wrote:
So does that mean If I use alteration shards and get a phys dmg% roll and accuracy roll, I should beable to craft more physical dmg % onto it? So phys/accuracy is like a seperate hybrid roll ?

Yes, that is the case. However, keep in mind that crafting the top hybrid (physical/accuracy) mod and combining with a a crafted physical mod is no better than hitting the top physical % mod (tyranical) and it takes up an extra affix spot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info