FIX DESYNC OR RIOT

I try to level my damn shadow (Flicker Strike Build, DONT FUCKIN EVEN THINK ABOUT COMPLAINING ON THIS BUILD). ITS nearly impossible to progress, in some cases I desync 5 times in a row, cant escape from shitty situations cause I also desync with whirling blades etc.
If you cant play those builds why there are such Gems in this game it´s senseless.

I love this game cause of the buildviarity but if you force players to play slow builds cause you´re not willing to fix this shit it´s nonsense...I´m not the only one please try to do smt. about this...

auto /oos every 2-5 secs or smth, the macrostuff helps but not that much as you think if you desync 5 times in a row... ty for reading have a nice day.
Last edited by And1san on Feb 28, 2015, 8:55:45 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
/oos works only once every 10 seconds

Desync is bad but even if you desync as much as me, you die because of it little times. So you are probably doing something wrong

How much life? armour? evasion? block? ES? resistances? Im pretty sure you are running a glass cannon or you are exagerating a lot
Last edited by sanleon on Feb 28, 2015, 9:26:02 AM
level 63 1 life / 2.5K ES, 35% block, 61% chance to dodge.....its not bad, res: all 66/75/75
I die cause i flicker into a shitload of minions and desync for 3 secs and die from 1000 hits,
if I dont desync i never day, so...

yea I want /oos to be every 1-2 secs...no cooldown and automatic
Last edited by And1san on Feb 28, 2015, 9:33:03 AM
"
sanleon wrote:
/oos works only once every 10 seconds

Desync is bad but even if you desync as much as me, you die because of it little times. So you are probably doing something wrong

How much life? armour? evasion? block? ES? resistances? Im pretty sure you are running a glass cannon or you are exagerating a lot

Umm..no...sorry buddy, doesn't work on merciless. Desync gets you dead and no amount of tank can stop it.

Desync only becomes a major issue when it least convenient....after a lot of time invested and doing difficult "endgame" or near endgame content.

Also I might be the only person here that thinks having a "/oos" in your game is beyond fail. Can anyone think of any other game where such a function exists and needs to be macroed for normal play?

Give it up, its never getting fixed. Just learn to use the Etheral Knives mind over matter mana tank build, which is super desync friendly and uses lightning warp which seems to be the least desyncy escape skill. Its actually not all that bad, a bit dry and boring but it does the job. Desync will still get you eventually though.
just for try, for see and for know
Last edited by CapitalPunishment on Feb 28, 2015, 9:42:21 AM
Melee build are unplayable due to desync. I'm tired of trying to attack a mob for 10+ seconds and deal no damage to it because desync -.-
http://slysherz.blogspot.com
Finished 17th in Rampage - Peaked at 11th
Finished 18th in Torment/Bloodline 1mo Race - peaked at 9th
Null's Inclination Build 2.1.0 - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1559063
Summon Skeleton 1.3 - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1219856
Last edited by Moosifer on Feb 28, 2015, 11:41:20 AM
"
And1san wrote:
level 63 1 life / 2.5K ES, 35% block, 61% chance to dodge.....its not bad, res: all 66/75/75
I die cause i flicker into a shitload of minions and desync for 3 secs and die from 1000 hits,
if I dont desync i never day, so...

yea I want /oos to be every 1-2 secs...no cooldown and automatic

Let's see, low ES and uncapped res.... Ya, desync is your problem.
Last edited by SL4Y3R on Feb 28, 2015, 11:53:45 AM
Yeah people, desync is a part of the game, its not something wierd and unfair, you must consider desync as an another enemy that you can encounter during gameplay and make your builds that can survive random desyncs. Because the veterans of the game will tell you its your build suck, or you, cuz you died on desync. Dont you dare to doubt their words!
If I dont reply to you - I dont give a flying duck about your opinion

If you dont reply to me - I dont care either because I dont come back to see who replied to me
I see where you´re goin....[Removed by Support] :/ , 2.5k es isnt low with that much dodge, i got 7% LL and even with maxed out fire res ( i did ) I die, ya it´s the gear you´re right...
Last edited by MikeP_GGG on Feb 28, 2015, 5:56:05 PM
"
And1san wrote:
I see where you´re goin....stupid fag :/ , 2.5k es isnt low with that much dodge, i got 7% LL and even with maxed out fire res ( i did ) I die, ya it´s the gear you´re right...

Is 2.5k life low w/ 60% dodge? Now imagine you can't use pots. Means it's even worse than you first imagined right?
Finished 17th in Rampage - Peaked at 11th
Finished 18th in Torment/Bloodline 1mo Race - peaked at 9th
Null's Inclination Build 2.1.0 - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1559063
Summon Skeleton 1.3 - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1219856

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info