Loot/Drops

Just a simple suggestion : Make it so that every unique monster in the game drops at least 1 rare on death. Doesnt matter what level the area is (so brutus normal will always drop at least 1 rare etc.). Its really irritating to kill exiles or bosses in 75+ lvl maps and all they drop are blue and white trash items. Its not like 1 guaranteed rare per unique is gamebreaking, and it actually makes you feel better for taking down any unique boss.

P.S. : You might need to disable/not implement this for races though or implement the guaranted rare drop per unique monster only in merciless.
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I'm not against this. But wonder if you could be wearing more magic find (IIR). In a game about items and item drops, wearing no IIR is kind of like not playing.

By the way, my guild mate got a goldrim in his race the other day. Seemed pretty unfair =)
The suggestion was made so the game feels more rewarding than it is, without having to make MFing obsolete. Its not about buffing drops its about game experience. I wouldnt care to see something like a message saying : you killed palace dominus 36 times, or you killed Igna Phoenix 19 times on some kind of logbook just to augment the gaming experience, but making ONE guaranteed rare drop every time you kill a unique is much easier to implement and as i said in the OP its not over the top, and even if it is, it could be implemented only on mercilless or only for maps or something . Currently unique monsters droping only blue/white is like the game says to you "FUCK YOU ,nothing for you".

Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions
I think IIR is your best bet if you want good loots hence grinding gear game.
Well.. Luck plays a pretty big part as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info