80% LESS damage... GGG world record for hardest nerf?

"
Reduced the life of Mirror Arrow and Blink Arrow clones by around 80%. The clones now take 80% less damage to match their previous survivability. The clones originally had their life set higher than normal for survivability reasons. The Minion Instability keystone passive took advantage of this large amount of life and lead to an unreasonably powerful skill combination. After this adjustment, you'll still be able to make instant exploding clones, but they will only have the damage of a fragile minion. The clones themselves still have the same survivability as before in combat situations.

sigh... back to Mjolnoids, because 1-shotting ubers is ok since it costs 999 exalts, god forbid cheap builds be actually useful.

Last edited by H4xolotl on Feb 27, 2015, 6:39:57 PM
"
"
Reduced the life of Mirror Arrow and Blink Arrow clones by around 80%. The clones now take 80% less damage to match their previous survivability. The clones originally had their life set higher than normal for survivability reasons. The Minion Instability keystone passive took advantage of this large amount of life and lead to an unreasonably powerful skill combination. After this adjustment, you'll still be able to make instant exploding clones, but they will only have the damage of a fragile minion. The clones themselves still have the same survivability as before in combat situations.

MI theorically stands for Minion Instability
but in practice its Meaningless & Inutile
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
My thought that GGG was in secret negotiations with Hasbro is looking more plausible with this nerf. If the negotiations are successful then we will get the full line of nerfs brought to PoE. GGG is always on their nerf road to ruin. I do agree that if a skill combo is way over the top OP such that everyone switches over to it and kills build diversity that a nerf is required (like the previous flameblast nerf) but all to often we get nerfs just to make it take longer to level up in the endgame maps or GGG gets a high level no-lifer complaining that a skill is to OP and must be nerfed now.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Cookie for you for using the word Inutile. :D

But yeah, was the build that unreasonable? granted I've never seen one in action, but it had a 3 second cooldown time -_-
Better stay in the land of the damned, Exile. Here, even the very words are corrupted by Nightmare.
Dark_Chicken - lvl 100 Marauder
Divine_Chicken - lvl 100 Duelist
Last edited by Dark_Chicken on Mar 29, 2015, 3:37:02 PM
Another patch, another nerf.
Qarl thinks the build is still OP :3 And the build creator thinks it's fine, he can still rek 78 meeps.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Well deserved nerf if you're being objective!!

3/3 straight nerfs IMO by GGG, at least if they are going to nerf something nerf the right thing and not melee attack skills.

Make it 4/4 with TS being next and I just might give them some money earlier than I was planning to.

Ok. The nerf was definetly needed. But 80%? Flameblast that requires a +1 to gems scepter to boost you into endgame gets 20% and a skill that requires you to low life gets 80%?
from now we can call this game path of nerfs lol
Trading still sucks
I actually use my decoy as a tank point for strongboxes :c
Last edited by PoofGoof on Feb 27, 2015, 2:07:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info