Account problem

Hello gm

have a problem can not log in anymore in game weill the program after a code asks the problem is've tried using the code anzufodern on my emails get unfortunately no
please to solve the problem

Here is my email: [Removed by Support]

via the email also runs the game
Last edited by Yeran_GGG on Feb 26, 2015, 9:10:41 PM
Please do not post e-mail addresses on the Path of Exile forum as this can breach account security. Some users have reported having issues with certain e-mail providers and not receiving our automated mail. If you are having issues with your account please e-mail us at support@grindinggear.com and we will assist where we can.
Need Support? support@grindinggear.com.
Last edited by Yeran_GGG on Feb 26, 2015, 9:13:11 PM
i have the same problem since a few days i am playing from different location and i cant log in i dont get a email unlock code
any idea ??
and i dont get any anwser from the support -:((
"
Klaatu3 wrote:
i have the same problem since a few days i am playing from different location and i cant log in i dont get a email unlock code
any idea ??
and i dont get any anwser from the support -:((

1) Please post your own thread for issues. Read the "Rules" sticky post for more information.

2) Do you have a GMX or Web.de email account? If so, go look for the other common threads on the problem. What you'll see is that there are issues with those providers not properly delivering mail. You'll likely need to get a new email address for use with PoE (I recommend gmail in the other threads as well which you can find if you look). You'll also likely need GGG support assistance to get the email changed or to get a verification manually sent. Send an email to the address in the Contact Support and they can help you with that, but be aware that you might want to use a different email than a gmx or web.de account.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info