Where is the right place to advertise a service related to PoE ?

Tittle says everything, thanks guys
I am currently maintaining a private proxy server to allow people in China to play games outside China.

It is not intended to hide your ass, but it basically acts as a bypass of the Great Chinese Firewall so your connection runs smoother, avoiding the throttling and other network issues so you can play the game.

There is huge packet loss and network throttling on the Chinese network, intentionally generated by the Chinese goverment to avoid people access services that are not in China mainland.

PoE is basically unplayable if you want to play the western version in China. It may also work for other countries, specially "comunnist" /ironymode countries that enforce information access restrictions. That is one of the reasons GGG had to license to Garena to be able to sell the game on the chinese market.

I originally created this while I was in China (I actually go to china every 6 months :S ) to be able to play myself and it worked so fine that I started passing it to other foreign players that were suffering the same problem there.

I spent a lot of time and resources to tune it up to the point where is now, making many tests against the Singapore GGG server, analyzing packet loss and other issues.

I just wanted to let people know that I am running this service and that they can join !

I wanted to know where is the right place to show this here in the forums so it can get noticeable to people suffering this problem.

Regards
Last edited by chromafunk on Feb 26, 2015, 6:46:16 AM
Contact GGG via email. Why even post this here and ask us?

Forum = public

Your question = GGG only
Anyone else thinking that humanity has not evolved one bit since the time humanity only hunted and gathered and had no tools available besides some crude hunting tools?

Because when I read about such restrictions and their implications and consequences for the inhabitants of china in our time I am completely losing faith in humanity.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1158669

Cyclone MARA Beginners and Advanced Guide.
Then you should look elsewhere, like medecine giving amputees their limbs back or their sight/hearing back. I don't see cavemen with sticks and stones when I look there, and it makes me sad you would even suggest a couple of morons means everyone hasn't evolved a single bit.
Dem metal chickens
China is like a gold mine... If you know what I mean...
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info