Multiple curses on hit

Hello,

I am currently planning a build, and I would like to know how Curse on hit works when linked with more than a single curse (if the character can have an additional curse active).
"
Hello,

I am currently planning a build, and I would like to know how Curse on hit works when linked with more than a single curse (if the character can have an additional curse active).

It simply will apply BOTH curses linked to the skill u want to apply the curses with.
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')
Nice.

Thank you very much for your answer.
Just to be clear: curse on hit applies every linked curse, but by default you can only have one curse active. You need to raise your curse maximum so all your curses take effect at once.
IGN: mopepy
And how does Curse on Hit interact with Cast When Damage Taken? I'm imagining the scenario where a low level offensive spell is linked to these and high level curses.
Those are two different and separate things:

cast when damage taken required you to take dmg to launch skills (acting like an automatic skill)
curse on hit will apply curse(s) if your linked skill hit enemies (acting like a support gem to the skill you activate)

but i'm not sure that was your question :p
Putting 2 trigger gems in the same set of links invalidates them all.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Damn it, it would have been so much fun.
Thanks guys for your answers.
"
Damn it, it would have been so much fun.
Thanks guys for your answers.

You can just link the curses with cwdt, it works fine. Enfeable is common to have on a cwdt setup. If you are going offensive i would lean towards sekf cast or coh.
The build I am going for has a ton of life, so I need some more offensive curses (I'll be using flammability and elemental weakness). It would have been real fun to go with cwdt casting low level firestorm, cursing with both weaknesses. :'-(
Guess I'll go with CoH, and hope to manage to give it extra quality (as well as to elemental weakness), for the extra resistance reduction.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info