[1.3] Phys Crit Power Siphon Wander! (Old School Cool)

Hello!

Nothing to in depth. I've done a lot of testing and looking around as far as what works for me.

Still not sure if I should switch to CI, may have an easier time getting Energy Shield and resis than getting a decent life pool, whilst keeping damage.

My Gear
Spoiler

75 Bazaar Video

76 Academy Video

Crown of Eyes ~

Easy - Get a huge bonus of damage from a shield, and amulet. Don't forget this will amplify all damage and apply it to PS.

Gems
~

Power Siphon -> GMP -> Increased Crit Damage -> Weapon Ele Damage -> Phys Proj Damage -> Chain

For a 5L Drop Phys Proj Damage
Also, don't forget, Power Siphon grants a Power Charge on kill so no need for that pesky PCoC gem!

4L ~ Single Target

Power Siphon -> Faster Attacks -> Weapon Elemental Damage -> Increased Crit Damage

Auras

You will want Hatred, HoI, HoA, and HoT. I can't find a way to drop HoT and incorporate Haste or I would. Though I am certain it could cause mana problems. You don't need much speed since 1 or 2 Power Siphons should erase packs, even in higher maps.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Passive

Bandits - Oak-Oak-Alira

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kinetic Blast is also a great sub for this, as you can swap out Chain and add Faster Attacks or Pierce and works great. I've just been a huge fan of Power Siphon as it looks great and feels weighty to me, and erases enemies when they are at 10% HP which is a DPS factor on its own.

Power Siphon 6L DPS With 6 Power Charges (Can go higher with an even better amulet and wand obviously)

Spoiler

Power Siphon 4L Single Target with 6 Power Charges.

Spoiler

Don't forget that you will get 2% mana leech from CoE so sustaining isn't hard. You will have decent mana regen as well since you are Eldritch Battery.

My life leech comes from 4% on CoE and 2% on gloves and 2% on tree. So that is a total of 8% Phys Leech which is great since we are phys specced. Reflect mobs are possible to die from, but if you pop an atziri flask you should be just fine. If you don't feel comfortable which the amount of leech you have, you can replace WED with Life Leech gem.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In closing I'd like to say that Kinetic Blast is an easier skill to get more damage out of for cheap, but I've chosen to stick with Power Siphon which can still be incredibly strong in my opinion. I just play the game how I like and how I enjoy it. This build can be flexible and I believe an elemental version could work as well. Just do what you like and enjoy and everyone wins! Also feel free to comment and critique as it is welcome.

Also, there are a ton of other builds that if you invested this amount of currency into that may be better in terms of offensive and defensive capabilities but I play what I enjoy.

I love pie.
Last edited by xSyK0TiC on Feb 23, 2015, 11:11:21 AM
ehhh, it's my wand! How many exa did you buy it, I sold it a few weeks ago for 40 exa^^?

KB really seems more powerful imo, but nice try on power siphon revival :)
Write random stuff here
Most fun I've had with any build since my Phys ST in Rampage. Nice one!
WTB List: - Shrubbery, only the best!; Mirror - wooden frame - 90x50cm
"
SchwarzeSonne wrote:
Most fun I've had with any build since my Phys ST in Rampage. Nice one!

Thanks mate.
I love pie.
b
I love pie.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info