Looking for Smaller Guilds & Groups to Merge/Join Us! Getting ready for Act IV Hype!!! ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)

"
Are you constantly jumping from Guild to Guild?

Are you a small Guild looking for more people to play with?

Are you looking for guidance from veterans and experienced people?

Are you and your group of friends wanting to return but want a group with stability?

Are you a small group of friends starting out in this game looking for all the features a large established guild can offer?

Our guild is always on the lookout for groups of friends that might want to join us as many of us are real life friends.

If you are currently a Guild Leader you can merge with us and leave an alternate account as the leader in case you feel you don't mesh well with our group.

If you wanna test us out and join in all our fun and antics we get up to, you are welcomed to use our Teamspeak 3 Server. If you do decide to join us we will love to have more members as we keep an active player-base. Post/PM Me if you're interested in our offer :)

Here some of the things our members have shared about us :)

Torment/Bloodlines
"
Greengroove wrote:
I've been in a few guilds before landing in Umbra. I can say That Umbra has some awesome ppl and it's well organized and stable. I love it! Thank you for having me Umbra!

"
DrKillWil wrote:
Been in the guild for a few months now and I just wanted to say that it's great. It really feels like a community, if you need anything you can just ask and someone will help out. There is always a group mapping and everyone is very friendly. :)

"
Duradil wrote:
Not sure what bad experience you're fantasizing, but this guild has a very interwoven community, always accepts new players, and everyone tries to help out when they can. Lets be real, I've seen my fair share of people getting mad than they ask for something and they dont get it asap so they think everyone hates them, but there are slow times when there arent many folks onlone and there are busy times when quite a few groups are mapping, its easy to miss a message in gchat. I think thats a decent summary and in case you missed it, this really is a great guild for new beginners and experienced folk alike. some people are just starting maps and we got some people finishing 8/8 challenges and doing uber. awesome guild, realy amazes me what has been put together for an arpg..

"
I've had a pleasant experience so far. Can spark up discussions in guild chat and find players to do Daily Masters and Maps with.

"
PigJuicer wrote:
10/10 would join

"
AntaDriptan wrote:
Have been in umbra for 2 weeks soon and im loving it! Friendly and helpful people and awesome to chains some mapz with people in teamspeak! :D

"
Eliqq wrote:
I've been in this guild for maybe 3 weeks, and I absolutely love it. The guild is always active, no matter the time of day, no matter the day of the week. The guild is absolutely just full of friendly, social and HELPFUL people. New to the game, no worries, everyone here is more than happy to help someone out and be patient with them. This is the first guild on this game I have truly enjoyed being in, and I hope everyone else who gives it a try will feel the same way!

"
OmriLock wrote:
I only recently joined the guild, but so far, Its amazing to me! Everyone are so helpful and considerate and so far it seems like they are my people to be with :)

"
Carlile wrote:
Heya! I just wanted to say that I really enjoy the guild. I have been a member for about two or three months now, and the environment is welcoming; being at university, I have trouble getting friends to play the game with and finding time to do so. The guild lets me feel part of a community, and I can interact freely whenever I have the time to play.The members of UMBRÄ are generous and helpful, too. If you ask for something, then you will get it, or receive help to obtain it! Sharing maps and dailies at no charge, too. Kind people. :)

"
powpowmoo wrote:
So I've been in Umbra for several weeks now. Guild has been great - everyone has been so nice and helpful everytime I need help whether it be answering questions or giving advice, someone always jumps in. When it comes to trading too u dont get ridiculous rates when ur just trying to get the orbs u need everyone's friendly and tries to help. 11/10 would recommend. Also, Penis.

"
Tohos1 wrote:
Been with this guild for several months and I've enjoyed partying with a lot of the peeps here. Everyone is helpful whether it be advice or items that you need. Also it's nice to see a lot of active people to do dailies or even high level maps which is awesome since 75_ maps are hard to come by. 10/10 would join again =P

"
toxicminty wrote:
been with this guild for a short while and in that short time have received so much help from people carrying me in mapping to general build help to generic information like pricing sell values this guild is 110% player friendly 11/10 would reccomend

"
LillyAnn wrote:
Just wanted to say I joined this guild last week and love it. Was welcomed with open arms, with so many members there's always someone on, and they're always willing to help.

"
Jerle wrote:
Just joined for a week. But I must say Drake goes out of the way to make me feel welcomed :) Friendly folks who actively share maps and items. Loved the interactions. The guild has teamspeak and I'm looking to be more active on the server - once I figure how to activate my mic >.< Drake manages the guild actively and seriously. I'll say look no further than UMBRA if you're looking for an active community to be part of :)

"
Badass_Bunny wrote:
Joined the guild few weeks back, very helpful bunch of people and very active small community. Lots of great guys, except that PigJuicer, he gives me the creeps...

"
dichroist wrote:
I have also been a member for a few weeks now and nothing but positive things to say. Hopefully I'll soon be also on the giving side, not just the receiving...Need to figure the teamspeak-stuff out and maybe then I will also be in the map groups. Fun experience those maps I must say as I'm playing my 2nd PoE character. And as I am one of those who is always theorycrafting new builds I guess I'll be here a while.So if you're looking for a guild to join, why not this one?

"
Aradec wrote:
i like the guild because of the friendly community, always someone there to help me out when i need it for example if i need a master for crafting and mines not lv.7+ there is some1 there available to help me out. master daily runs contributed by other guild members has helped me make my masters reach 7+ and i like that as well. the guild is also willing to loan me items, do "bro deals" when needed. run high level maps w/out charging a fee so that i can level up faster has helped me alot as well.overall the guild is very nice, active, helpful.

"
Xenefungus wrote:
The guild is very active, people are online at all times and you can generally find somebody to map with quite easily. The Guild Stash is well sorted and people are willing to help you out in a pinch.

"
Exliedprince wrote:
So ,I joined this guild around 20 days ago, and man! there are good people around. My requirements were good mapping and caring guild. I also got good discount at items (and freebies for my low level friends) There are MANY atziri and uber runners! Very trusted within the guild itself, so i don't have to look in global or sarn for map/atziri/items/currency maximum times !! We also have hardcore MFer which drops gg items and uniques for maps. So far good experience.:D

"
Wiraqucha wrote:
this guild is awesome! I joined it some weeks ago and we got that TS and we got the "Let me brace you" shit going. Basically we do our thing in the game and have fun being offensive in chat :P nice guys in this guild. you bet.

"
nodac wrote:
Best Guild out there if you are looking to enjoy this game and have some people who are active at all hours, as well as some Team speak which is always fun, Very enjoyable Guild, wont ever move from it!

"
Naux wrote:
Awesome guilds, Awesome people. Everyone is very helpful and very generous. I've learned a lot from these guys in the few weeks that I've played with them. GG

"
Sapero85 wrote:
Very active guild and ppl are helpful always if u need something :)

"
Mutante wrote:
Really enjoyed playing in this guild , I expect to spend lots of time still playing with you guys D:

Standard
"
Ap0calips3 wrote:
Most active guild on POE !

"
zstark wrote:
hi, started playing poe 6 months back and im loving it, faced many difficulties as a noob and learned many things.at last found UMBRA EXILES, my poe life became easy :), its interactive, engaging and always fun finding parties in the guild. Some conversations are too hilarious to miss lol. ty all.

"
PsiFusi wrote:
Hey guys! I'm a member of Umbra here and I just wanted to post my experience in the guild so far. I have found many helpful and welcoming members, when i was just starting out(still am) I was able to get socketing done via masters that i couldn't do myself, if you need a trade most people wouldn't bother spending their time on (one regal plz anyone) I'm sure you could find it here. But its not just the help you get from members, I have found a community of players who will look out for each other and enjoy spending time together playing the game we love, if thats what you are looking for, than I would advise you to look no further, Umbra Exiles might just be for you!

"
suwapsychodad wrote:
Only been a member for a few weeks but I'm so happy joining this guild. Mature and relaxed, helpful and friendly and still there is great skill among most members (not me tho :p ) You won't regret joining this guild.

"
PucciniH wrote:
I've joined a few months ago and I'm very happy to belong to this guild! There is always a lot of people to help you out, to party with and to solve your doubts. I've learnt a lot from them and also I try to follow their steps helping other people.Thank you brothers!

"
Skyion wrote:
Most active guild on POE !

"
Hi there, I'm a new member for about a week and loving it so far. I'm relatively new to the guild scene and there's been lots of help from members to create parties for map running as well as a decently active chat going on. There's always something going on, and they've all been really accommodating towards all players. I've received plenty of help on builds and dropped in on plenty of party maps. Thanks to the community I feel I have a much better understanding of the game and trading.An arc-culler is my next work in progress and I see myself running high MF Dom runs with this guild. With hope enough loot will drop my way to help out the others that have helped me

"
kiernoz wrote:
There's so many people in this guild that there's always someone on to chat with. The officers are so cool and are always willing to help anyone out, especially Moolamoola, he's the best. =)

"
Morella9 wrote:
I am a new member, but so far everyone seems very chill and supportive. I've already learned a bunch of helpful info and had super nice folks invite my noobish self to do maps with them.

"
Decimus_Ros wrote:
If I had rasta hair and a big bongo to flash to my friends, this guild would seem like paradise. Nobody forces anyone to do anything, people are helpful and all that is drama free!

Previous Leagues
"
Sychorux wrote:
Awesome guild, really good atmosphere and lots of friendly people!

"
Nashezbaernon wrote:
Just joined this guild and had a very warm welcome, already feeling at home.

Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567
Last edited by StDrakeX on Mar 10, 2015, 2:32:31 PM
Will be looking for more over the weekend! Let me know :)
Umbra Exiles:
If you'd like anymore information about us check out our Guild Thread listed, number listed on my sig!
Umbra Exiles:
Guild Purge happening on this Sunday, meaning we'll be rebuilding our list again :)
Umbra Exiles:

Guild Purge is done: All the members that were kicked are welcomed to rejoin, just pm me...
Still welcoming groups of peeps to fill out our ranks again so PM/post here and I'll get back to you

Umbra Exiles:
I don't see any reason why we should maintain two recuitment threads. Just keep the old one updated. It's size and the huge amount of replies are already enough reputation to show that we are one of the most stable and active guilds. No need to open up a second threat for what is basically the same goal (increasing active member base).
Pupicitas: lv. 100 Shadow
[2.1] Guide for Life based Crit Dagger Reave Shadow: /994474
EU Officer of Umbra Exiles: /732431
"
candoerfer wrote:
I don't see any reason why we should maintain two recuitment threads. Just keep the old one updated. It's size and the huge amount of replies are already enough reputation to show that we are one of the most stable and active guilds. No need to open up a second threat for what is basically the same goal (increasing active member base).

Well spoken
"
candoerfer wrote:

Searching for a different type of playerbase with this one, with the goal of searching more VoIP focused groups of players wanting to join together. They're free to try us out without being part of the guild which is purpose of this thread.
Umbra Exiles:
Excuse me if I get into this, StDrakeX, but there's a common saying in my country that states that "the dirty clothes should be washed at home".

"
candoerfer wrote:

Regardless your experience in online video games you should know that guilds/clans/leagues/groups are managed according to an established hierarchy, because the ones on the top are the ones that works harder for the guild, so every move they make to manage the guild are made for the sake of having a great one, "the best one", according to the leader's vision, utopia or philosophy, and every guild member get benefits of this. Considering this, although you may be right in your point (I agree with you, if I were StDrakeX I would update my guild thread title to "Leaders of Small Guilds, Read" instead of the well-known egotist "We're the #1"), it is disrespectful to post this in the public forum, being a disagreement with your guild leader that makes him look bad. Instead, I would suggest you that, for the next time, if you have any disagreement with your guild leader, talk to him in private instead of making him look like something that would taint his reputation, because, for extension, you're tainting your reputation too, as being part of the guild he's leading and managing. All on all, I think StDrakeX is doing well managing his guild, I think is one of the best ones; in fact, if it were not for some ego tend taking over and the lack of humbleness (by just reading the title of your guild recruitment thread you notice there's something not-so-good there) I would consider him an awesome guild leader, because only by humbleness you can achieve greatness... but well... I think most of the times we leaders have some many things to learn from the little ones, but as explained before: in private.
I have no problems discussing it with Pup here or in private if he wishes too, usually we play at different times so it's hard for him to get in contact with me but if he has concerns I don't mind that they are aired out here. I will just state the reason and intention of this thread if it wasn't clear why it is needed.
Umbra Exiles:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info