No Unlock Code Thread again!

Hey there,

im gettin no normal unlock for my account.
ive changed my mail provider to g-mail, like it was mentioned in the forum here.
i dont even get the manual codes from support now tham im at g-mail.

oh yeah and i downloaded steam and installed it there, same problem: no mail.

they dont land in spam or so

if someone could help me plz
hi. don't mean to hijack. got the same issue. game keeps locking due to an alleged new location i log in from every time (which i don't) and now i am waiting for an unlock code
... same for me: Wanted to start up the game today for the first time in weeks (although I did run the patcher last week or so), and it keeps telling me to enter the unlock code, which has been sent to my email adress.
Never arrived, although I tried resend multiple times.
Although the email adress works fine for logging into the forum.

edit: typos + UPDATE below
Last edited by Qangdra on Feb 23, 2015, 12:53:00 AM
same here can enter game and dont get unlock code on my email
hello,
let me jump this train :(
.. emails arrived this morning - 15.5 hours late
Thankfully the last code sent still worked.

(although I must admit I didn't leave the PC running overnight, so they might actually have arrive some hours earlier)
Last edited by Qangdra on Feb 23, 2015, 1:12:38 AM
for me it arrived, too, but after hours. today i have the same issue again. been waiting for 2.5 hours for my code now ;)
You can't just change over to gmail if you aren't receiving the emails.

Changing emails requires receiving a confirmation email to the original address... the one not receiving emails.

Once you've ACTUALLY changed your email over to gmail correctly, you won't have that problem anymore.

As for other email providers, don't use providers that block or delay emails? gmx and web.de have been known to have issues lately as well as Yahoo! webmail.
this is making game not worth playing if they cant make this safety feature work they need to remove it i don't use a vpn i don't change my IP i don't change my log on address this is simple to fix if you cant make it work stop using it till you can make it work
The security feature works just fine. It does exactly what it was designed to do.

If you're getting unlock code emails, your IP address IS changing, whether you realize it or not.

When the IP location changes, they need to reconfirm it is you. Don't like the way GGG implemented the system? You could use Steam instead which has its own version of the same protection.

There is no need to make threats or ultimatums. No one is holding a gun to your head forcing you to play the game. If you don't like the security the system provides, you can email support and discuss alternatives, but don't complain here if your account becomes compromised because you chose to disable the security features.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info