1.3.1 Ci Crit Flicker, Fast map clear, ATZIRI VIABLE | Erka

BANDITS: Kill all (Its worth much more to get the passives)

DPS:
Spoiler
http://gyazo.com/68f3a197caa83ac5c70ebac034973bb5

Defense:
Spoiler
http://gyazo.com/e3ce74d4d5b0a34fdbde89da9cd83c31

My current GEAR:

Pros:
Spoiler
Fun to play
affordable for new players
HC viable
Reflect doesnt hurt
fast map clear

Cons:
Spoiler
Causes desync sometimes(Depends on the computer)
You might feel dizzy when playing this build
You might be unaware of where are you in the map :D

Passives Witch:
Spoiler
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMAGyVLrukC34qnKzW5EVBtGdlbHU_B85UgLR9_xqKjwcVWYxXXhq4sv2NDDkgRlrjKO3wPxNvnRwby4V9qfeMs4axmuT7Ydo6Kl9Dbblb1cFKJ03DVXfK1SPPqKgvtQaZ_Fr-xswV96f4tVdAJZfG7fCEDIuqbtVM1D6t3B4cTnKRvnspKwzpGcYMJDXzqurQMV8kspqbrN4M0Cjdm-eiCxyj6tz5Bh9i9_goqOKlutfI1kuhmeA0IsT_8mG_cI5J99zJyqcT2PC3GruXPmhNwVpAb29QRL-tjmZqnNPb8

Passives Shadow:
Spoiler
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYA9W_IFKLZsNgWv2qMpn_tQbGztUhwUioL8-pd8nDVidMOSGNDfeMs4axmuT7YdkcG8uGOipfQ225W9REv62OZmpoTcFaQGxGW29R_xrjKO3wPxKKjhq4sv8HFVmMV16crNbkdTy0flSDB80uuGyXZW20ZEVDpApu1UzUPqwV96f4tVdAJZfG7fCEDIup3B4cTnKRvnspKwzpGcYMJN2Y0Cuq6tAw3g6brLKYNfFfJtz5Bh_nogsco-ti9_goqOKlutfI1kgixP_zoZngNpzT2_Jhv3COSffcycqnE9jwtxq7lzw==

Guide to Gear choices
Spoiler
Chest:
This is one of the main items in the flicker build as the chest can be 4l,5l,6l depending on your currency, the chest should have as much ES as possible it can have some resists if you are struggling to gain some, as for colours it should be 1G1B4R and if you cant get those then focus on getting as many Red sockets as possible like 2B1G3R would be good but the blue socket wouldnt help much as we dont need power charges or increased crit chance because we have 93% chance to crit and we cant get 100% as 95% is like a max, so aim only for 1 blue socket the rest can be 2G 3R or 1G 4R and the best colours ofcourse are 1B1G4R

Dagger:
The Dagger should have fair physical dps but the most valuable stat is Crit chance because everytime we crit our damage gets multiplied by 500% of crit multi so a dagger like"Bino's Kitchen Knife" would be good as it has high crit chance and fairly good physical damage.

Helment: The helment should have as much ES as you can get (Depending on your currency state) also luxury's like accuracy and resistances are really good because accuracy is very important in this build and making sure your resistances are capped is important aswell.

Boots: The boots should have as much ES as possible and some Resists(Dont waste your money on movement speed boots as we use whirling blades to move), Possible cheap item you could use as boots are "Rainbowstrides" they give you 20% to all resists and give you a fair amount of ES

Gloves: The gloves should have as much ES as possible (Duhh..) and ACCURACY which is very important as we need accuracy not to miss because if we miss our mana doesnt get regened so we mush use whirling blades to hit a monster so we refil our mana. Aswell .% of Physical damage is leeched as mana is a good stat to have as it helps out with mana problems (There isnt always mana problems (only when we get desynced and we miss our target).

Shield: Shield should have as much ES as you can carry :D the rest stats don't really matter but if you struggle with resists then having more is a good thing, Cheap item to use as a shield would be "The Rathpith Globe" it gives you spell block some fire resistance and about 250ES

Belt: Is a simple and easy choice which is Doryani's Invitation Heavy belt (Physical Version) as it gives us LOADS of resists and more physical damage aswell with life leech.

Rings: Rings should mostly be Diamond Rings because having more crit is awesome and they should have ACCURACY which is very important as i said before, and it can have Resists, Physical damage and maybe Energy Shield.

Amulet: The amulet can be anything even "Eye of Chayhula"<--- (i think i spelled it wrong :D) it makes us immune to stun, but another variable can be a rare with ES, Resists and accuracy :)

Flasks: They dont really matter but having an Atziri's Promise is good as it gives more leech and Rumi's Concotion for more block, a granit can be nice against physical mobs and reflect, others can be resistance flasks of your choice.

Videos:
Spoiler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMyVtvIKoZE&feature=youtu.be
Last edited by ErkaGaming on Mar 23, 2015, 10:07:07 PM
Added atziri video :)
added DPS and defense screenshots
That dager is insane probably the reson build make so good performance, other then that you can probably get away whit dual weild, even Ephemeral Edge could be intresting.
The thing you can add to it is just a Elemental Proliferation gem for ice nova, it make huge difrance.
"
nEVER_BoRN wrote:
That dager is insane probably the reson build make so good performance, other then that you can probably get away whit dual weild, even Ephemeral Edge could be intresting.
The thing you can add to it is just a Elemental Proliferation gem for ice nova, it make huge difrance.

yea the dagger is good but you can do everything that i can with a Bino's
What do you think of this path

Idea is to use shield for aditional ES, saving on auras or potencialy change body armor or some portion of it and also posibly making sinergy whit evasion Uniques.
Also it bost accuracy a loot and it help scale caos demage from poison making DPS mach higer.

But generaly even if you drop nodes for demage over time and caos demage and spend them on mor demage then build be same on crit. and even mor so on all other aspects, most importantly flexibility. Its bit tied to your build tho so i cant tell how it be for other people.

Basicly it be like this

Last edited by nEVER_BoRN on Feb 23, 2015, 10:47:46 AM
"
nEVER_BoRN wrote:
What do you think of this path

Idea is to use shield for aditional ES, saving on auras or potencialy make you change body armor or some portion of it and potencialy also making some sinergy whit evasion Uniques.
Also it bost accuracy a lootalso it help scale caos demage from poison making DPS mach higer.

This is a very interesting path and would work amazing with a nice shield but that chaos damage overtime is pointless in my opinion as we dont do damage overtime because we kill everyone with 1 shot :) except for bosses hmm if replacing double strike with Puncture then this would be nice or even with Viper strike. This is a nice tree but im not rly a fan of depending on a shield for survivability, But its a very nice concept :) i will try it out
Yes its a dependant on good shield but it is end game build for most part.
What it does, simple making you 460 ES from shield into 1340 ES shield wich then get incrised whit all Passive +% ES making your ES higer. So even if you drop Discipline and body armor you have mor ES then now whit your curent items. It just make things that mach mor intresting end game i say and may give a speace for mor ideas in build late game.
Hell you can even use Tabula Rasa and feel no difrance becouse your armor dont have rezistances.
Last edited by nEVER_BoRN on Feb 23, 2015, 11:58:29 AM
"
nEVER_BoRN wrote:
Yes its a dependant on good shield but it is end game build for most part.
What it does, simple making you 460 ES from shield into 1340 ES shield wich then get incrised whit all Passive +% ES making your ES higer. So even if you drop Discipline and body armor you have mor ES then now whit your curent items. It just make things that mach mor intresting end game i say and may give a speace for mor ideas in build late game.
Hell you can even use Tabula Rasa and feel no difrance becouse your armor dont have rezistances.

yeah it is a nice concept :)
Jsut whanted to ask your opinion on something thet bother me abouth bleed setup i thinkering based on this.

Spoiler

So let say you take Oak 20% pusic demage and on skill tree you have Quikness and Master of Force and then ther are BloodLetting, Entropy and Corruption. Now let say you Make a critical strike whit let say Unique dagger whit bleed and you have knock back suport gem or use totems whit same or frost wall and Vurnability curse.

In my understanding Bleed ignore armor and it is not caos demage, so all incrise duration and Pusical demage incrise this and if target move it recive 6x mor demage.
So 10% + 50% is 60% of critical strike demage each sec. for 5s and all that incrised a loot whit what i just say. I may be rong but thats is insane number of pure HP on high crit multiplier.
Im not realy into crit and bleed to know if i miss something in way of practical application so i hope you dont minde me asking if that strategy is good to go for?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info