LLD wander: Pavelow

Pavelow is my standard Lightning crit wander lvl 28 pvper. This build is extremely powerful and full of swagger. If you want to shake things up from the cookiecutters yet still be a top tier build, then you're in the right place. If you want to destroy sword and board then you're definitely in the right place!

This build will use barrage as the main skill and kinetic blast as a secondary skill. KB requires too high of mana cost to use as a primary attack, so short-linking it is preferred.

Tree:
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYAl5dFfOUZtDj79Yw2E56kkVVLYeIWvyaVAx4fQQYjtUhwUioL8-o6Qkt43agwcdQjBbXo1ud0bWw=

This is a 28 pt. tree that will give you a powerful wander, the last points allow you to make your own mark on the build, although it's likely pretty obvious. The reasoning behind the selected points is max crit/multi/tank combination. Any less life or acro would leave this build victim to 1 shots.

Gear:
My gear is near BIS put can allow some room for improves. I'll link mine and offer the preferred mods.

This is the biggest hurdle of the build. Crit is the most expensive build in LLD because it requires overly specific stats and 6 sockets. Evasion or ev/armor hybrid armor is best to support the proper gem colors. This armor is near BIS, but we could afford to switch a defense prefix with WED% for more dmg.

Stun avoid is extremely important as are the resists. Crit builds are low on res due to uniques and loss of implicits on rings. Again, helm can use WED over some defense %.

This is the beauty of the build. This wand is very easy to craft (relative to phys weapons), there are lots of mods you can roll to make this weapon viable through multi mod. Going light over phys allows an extra BCR mod which is super important because wands have low accuracy.

There are BIS as far as I know, although crafting some life/wed/res/run walk boots might be comparable.

These are my current rings, BIS would be WED/light dmg/ crit/res and substitute phys for light dmg on amulet.

Temp chain malis are BIS, no close second.

Wed/tri res/life is priority for this build, and having stun duration is amazing for barrage connections.

Cold snap is a lethal counter to freeze-check builds and chill/tc enough to land a deadly barrage combination.

Switch set up:

This allows you to harass corners with good damage on tornado shot and utilize blink arrow for your ONLY movement skill D:

That's tha build! I think it'll catch on and diversify the current cookies. If you'd like to see in action msg me in game @ Zeppeiing
Great write up, thanks. Damn, you have nice gear!

You still have problems with mana on kinetic blast, even with your Elreon jewelry?
Formerly Firebrand
_Thriller_
_Boomshakalaka_
Yeah, even on a 4l with those gems its 6 mana cost. Any more linkage and it gets out hand rather quickly
This build was looking pretty good when I spectated. GG.
thx, yeah it's coming along quite well.

How did you get a 1 property rare to multimod?
CharanJaydemyr:some people need to really rethink how they spend their money....I will trash this item if I ever find it on principle...I've seen much cleverer "troll" items get turned down, so I guess GGG gave up trying to enforce that one. Not GGG's finest hour.
poeurl.com/bD4E
Just figured this out myself the other day Rich:

1. Master mod a white item. This will make it blue.

2. Regal the item.

3. Remove the master craft.

And you have a rare with only one mod on it.
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves
Hehehe having come up against this build on my melee, firestorm caster and cws witch......i gat raped eacha nd every time!!!!!

Very nice build bigfoot and thnx for sharing it!
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
For crafting a body armour you alt-regal until 2 desired mods?
Which mods are worth leaving on it before applying Elreon's multicraft?
Increasing Field of View in PoE: /1236921

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info