[ 1.3.1 ] Crit Dagger Reave Ranger! Physical Conversion to Ele Reave (Atziri Viable)

Heyo! This is my guide for a build i've been working on which takes the concept of daggers and crit that we've all seen before but puts a little spin on it.

Lvling: From 1-20 I used 2x Lifesprigs and Ice Nova (a +1 cold wand is fine too)
At lvl 20 i started using reave with an Ungil's Gauche dagger (unique) and then transitioned into Mightflay at lvl 35. At lvl 60 i switched to my dagger and used a shield until lvl 75 when i could use the Doriyani's Catalyst.

Bandit Rewards : Normal, Help Oak. Cruel, Help Oak. Merciless, Help Alira.

Current Passive Tree

Optimized and Final Passive Tree

Video of Map Clear

Apex of Sacrifice Clear (First try with this character, no real prep)

Gears
Spoiler

Tooltip (No Charges / Flask)
Spoiler

Tooltip with Charges + Flask
Spoiler
If you read this you owe me an exalt.
If your friends aren't playing Path of Exile, are they really your friends?
IGN = @MattFromSweden
Last edited by Mattishh on Mar 10, 2015, 4:52:11 PM
Updated with video of atziri and some maps.
IGN = @MattFromSweden
Bad ass man. Reave is a fun skill :)

What league?
"
Saviouss wrote:
Bad ass man. Reave is a fun skill :)

What league?

I'm on standard league when i get bored of perm leagues :)

Updated with new skill tree after some advice from reddit!
IGN = @MattFromSweden
Last edited by Mattishh on Feb 20, 2015, 9:08:31 AM
How did you level this build? Did you use Reave and Dual Strike the entire time?
"
vpburns007 wrote:
How did you level this build? Did you use Reave and Dual Strike the entire time?

I slapped on some Lifesprigs and played ice nova until lvl 20, then from there i lvled with reave + ungils gauche. I will write more info in the build guide when i get the time to.
IGN = @MattFromSweden
Bandits?
"
wondad wrote:
Bandits?

Updated.
IGN = @MattFromSweden
Great guide. Im also working on a reave/vaal reave ranger and just today I started messing around with adding more elemental damage to see if I could get any more dps. Funny timing. Its great so see your build in action and how well it works. It looks like a Doryani's serves many purposes in this build but is it more for the proliferation or increasing the elemental damage? The other question I had was have you thought about using an Alphas Howl?

"
Duxryu wrote:
Great guide. Im also working on a reave/vaal reave ranger and just today I started messing around with adding more elemental damage to see if I could get any more dps. Funny timing. Its great so see your build in action and how well it works. It looks like a Doryani's serves many purposes in this build but is it more for the proliferation or increasing the elemental damage? The other question I had was have you thought about using an Alphas Howl?

I use doryani's for many reasons. Proliferation is not one of them at the moment. It lets me take advantage of some great dual-weilding nodes, it gives a buttload of elemental damage, some crit and elemental leech. I have thought about using an alphas howl but with my current setup of auras/heralds i would lose more than i would gain. If i wanted to make this build tankier i would maybe switch out my helm and run grace + hatred + a herald in alphas but i feel like it is tanky enough without it.
IGN = @MattFromSweden

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info