Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Slightly Discouraged

<minorrantformybuildidea>

So i have in my head that it will be awesome to roll a CoC Spectral Throw build with

and im noticing in the passive skill tree that there are more crit nodes that have accuracy built into them than just crit chance nodes... im slightly discouraged because i dont need any accuracy at all because of the axe itself.

sooooooo i think im going to continue the build but switch to a mace/shield combo. i just dont know if ill be able to get enough crit to make it worth it with the reapers pursuit.

has anyone tried this? why aren't there more nodes solely for crit chance?

</endminorrantformybuildidea>

this char isnt a main ofcourse but just a tangent build idea.

talk it up i like to read forums =)
Last edited by verath87 on Feb 18, 2015, 10:29:13 AM
Why? Cause 99% of CoC and attack based crit players need accuracy?

You can still take them, a bit of a waste, but crit is still more efficient on you as on other players as you don't have to pass both accuracy rolls.

Alternatively if you're struggling too much try to craft a vagan's dagger.

Besides the "can't be evaded", there's not much on that axe, and the other stuff can be really easily compensated with a good shield even with a shitty yolo aug/regal/mastercraft dagger. I'm not even sure that culling strike apply to your coc spells...

There are really solid coc builds with vagan daggers (although sometimes very expensive vagan's daggers :p), you should be able to find some.
Last edited by Squirrel_of_doom on Feb 18, 2015, 10:51:36 AM
yeah i was hoping to take advantage of a large spectral throw item and culling and the no evade on an item.

i will make it work and i haventhad a vagan dagger pop up yet lol

also im only slightly discouraged lol not discouraged XD
Drop the axe completely, low crit, low APS, it's useless for any sort of CoC.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on Feb 18, 2015, 12:44:34 PM
yeah i get it =S i just dont want to lol
Well, put it this way - if you want loot that gives 40% more rarity.

Alternatively, use 2 APS, 9 crit dagger which will literally kill 5x faster for 400% more rare items found.
the rarity isnt the feature its the 100% accuracy and culling on a large item (because item size matters for spectral throw even though its not a big deal still) i know the crit isnt high enough i know. i just want it to work because of the other advantages just trying to not be so meta XD but its expected i suppose. not to mention im poor (NO time to play... sigh) so anything more than 2 exalt isnt feasible at the moment.
Accuracy, culling and size really don't matter that much and can be covered by the tree.

For e.g.

This is a piece of shit which costs about 3-4 chaos and will clear very very well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info