PvP future

so i really love pvp but after playing a bit i realize its kinda imbalanced and theres no real reward for investing time in pvp unlike pve (wich is pretty well done). I do like poe a lot but i dont want to farm maps all day so my question is if its worth waiting a bit for a better pvp or should i just give up and move on to another game.

Balance is overrated
Probably the latter option. People like me tough it out and remain hopeful for better PvP despite continued disappointments, but if that's not the type of person you are then I suggest you move on. Just being real with ya.
ok thx for the reply
I had been waiting since closed beta, and just recently quit POE and it's pvp. The community hasn't really increased in the last 2.5 years. There would have to be some major changes to the pvp framework for the population to grow, which I don't see happening anytime soon.

Since it's the same few people that barely queue, and they basically only do tournaments now... I just don't see the point anymore.

My "pvp utopia" would be to have 1000+ active players, where individual and team play could be organized any time of the day. I wouldn't mind investing a lot of time and exalts if that was the case.

I really loved POE's mechanics and the ability to customize builds in so many ways (passive tree, skills, gear, etc...) However pvp in POE never gained wide appeal. It's a shame. It had/has so much potential.

Some of you possibly know me by my often used calling cry....

"1 more needed for 3v3 LLD, EU... Go go go!" lol
Formerly Firebrand
_Thriller_
_Boomshakalaka_
Last edited by Dopamineloveaffair on Feb 15, 2015, 11:06:42 AM
"
I had been waiting since closed beta, and just recently quit POE and it's pvp. The community hasn't really increased in the last 2.5 years. There would have to be some major changes to the pvp framework for the population to grow, which I don't see happening anytime soon.

Since it's the same few people that barely queue, and they basically only do tournaments now... I just don't see the point anymore.

My "pvp utopia" would be to have 1000+ active players, where individual and team play could be organized any time of the day. I wouldn't mind investing a lot of time and exalts if that was the case.

I really loved POE's mechanics and the ability to customize builds in so many ways (passive tree, skills, gear, etc...) However pvp in POE never gained wide appeal. It's a shame. It had/has so much potential.

Some of you possibly know me by my often used calling cry....

"1 more needed for 3v3 LLD, EU... Go go go!" lol

Rest in peace firebrand, you were a good pvper and i enjoyed pvping with you while you were active. Hopefully poe pvp will grow and balance more within the next years and months and who knows maybe you'll get back into it.

Have fun bro
IGN:Hauntworld - ICU Omniscient PvP guild
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PvP Low life crit caster / Gear -->/1829851
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HLD PvP tournaments -->/1576295
Last edited by hauntworld1 on Feb 15, 2015, 12:28:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info