EE question

Hi do you know if (example cyclone) that do fire damage with cast on crit (example arc) would triger EE as if you hit cyclone with fire and lightning same time or saperate? (would fire damage reduce elemental resistence for arc and vice versa?)
With EE, every individual hit you do will trigger EE. If your cyclone does fire and cold you will buff those and drop lightning res on mobs. If you then cast arc based on coc it will benefit and reverse the resistances.
"
BackwoodsS wrote:
With EE, every individual hit you do will trigger EE. If your cyclone does fire and cold you will buff those and drop lightning res on mobs. If you then cast arc based on coc it will benefit and reverse the resistances.

So, wait, it always just reverses it or are you over-complicating this now?
"
"
BackwoodsS wrote:

So, wait, it always just reverses it or are you over-complicating this now?

I pardon thee

@OP, if a hit is composed of multiple elemental damage types, they are applied together. So, if cyclone does all three then you are just buffing the mobs. While dirk is just poking at me, there is no reversing. The example I used just happened to reverse things. :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info