EU02-03-TOBL 3v3 Blitz

The queue for this tournament can be found in the "Events" tab of the "Events and PvP" panel. This can be accessed in-game through the menu button, or by pressing B (by default). You must queue for this tournament in order to participate in it. You can enter this type of tournament late if needed.

You must be on the following leagues/gateway to participate in this tournament:

Leagues: Torment or Bloodlines
Gateway: Europe

PvP-only characters can be used for this tournament.
Instructions on how to create preconstructed PvP-only characters can be found here.

This is a low-level event. It is restricted to level 28 characters who have not yet completed Normal difficulty.

You must queue as a party of 3 players for this event. All party members must be in the same game instance while queuing.

This is a Blitz event
Blitz events are all about killing other players as quickly as possible, so keep that in mind when picking your build. More information on how this format works can be found in the PvP rules.

Each round won is worth 3 points.
Each round drawn is worth 1 point.

The top 20 players by points will receive:
  • #1 Overall: Talisman of the Victor (Unique Jet Amulet) and 10 Reward Points.
  • #2 Overall: 6 Reward Points.
  • #3 Overall: 5 Reward Points.
  • #4 Overall: 4 Reward Points.
  • #5 Overall: 3 Reward Points.
  • #6-10 Overall: 2 Reward Points.
  • #11-20 Overall: 1 Reward Point.

Prizes for reaching specific point tiers:
  • 75 Points: 15 Reward Points.
  • 60-74 Points: 12 Reward Points.
  • 50-59 Points: 10 Reward Points.
  • 35-49 Points: 7 Reward Points.
  • 20-34 Points: 5 Reward Points.
  • 12-19 Points: 3 Reward Points.
  • 7-11 Points: 2 Reward Points.
  • 3-6 Points: 1 Reward Point.
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
LF any party! I just want to attend. Can do both Torment or Bloodlines.
ProjectPT was right.
i need two other people to participate?
looking for party bloodlines
IGN=Cocotheone
Steam Full Online: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Cocotheone
z
Last edited by Lordsidro on Feb 18, 2015, 12:53:07 AM
"
Lordsidro wrote:
Cross league 3v3 Q doesnt work GGG did you even test it!? BL party departies and cant rejoin Q.
Every round have to reparty and go back to town FUN!

Party not large enough and we have 3 people...

+1, Please fix that bug, its like really annoying and totally stalls any chance to get some wins
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions
"
Lordsidro wrote:
Cross league 3v3 Q doesnt work GGG did you even test it!? BL party departies and cant rejoin Q.

Thanks for being specific about what the issue is. Will investigate. (And yes, it was tested, so I wasn't expecting issues unsure why this was either not found or behaved differently in test)

To confirm, after each round Bloodlines party members are no longer in a party after each round?

"
Qarl wrote:
"
Lordsidro wrote:

Thanks for being specific about what the issue is. Will investigate. (And yes, it was tested, so I wasn't expecting issues unsure why this was either not found or behaved differently in test)

To confirm, after each round Bloodlines party members are no longer in a party after each round?

What I have been told from somebody on bloodlines was the issue was like this- If just the party leader clicked ready for next round after a match ended, everything was fine. However if either of the other 2 players clicked it, it cancelled the queue saying not enough players, and the team had to leave the arena, and regroup in another zone to join queue again.

*edit: Apparently when it said there was not enough and cancelled the queue, it kicked everybody out of the party.
Last edited by Dsfarblarwaggle on Feb 14, 2015, 7:20:01 PM
"
Qarl wrote:

Bloodlines player here, yes after every blitz matchup we were no longer in a party, we had to leave the blitz map, go back to our hideouts, invite again each other, join one's hideout and then rejoin qeue.

"

What I have been told from somebody on bloodlines was the issue was like this- If just the party leader clicked ready for next round after a match ended, everything was fine. However if either of the other 2 players clicked it, it cancelled the queue saying not enough players, and the team had to leave the arena, and regroup in another zone to join queue again.

Disregard that comment, since the problem appeared no matter who pressed the "Ready For Next Round" button. We tried it in both blitzes, and every round a diffirent player was only pressing the button, didnt work. We tried logging out and rejoining, didnt work, we changed leader and hideouts, didnt work.

From what we have been told though from other bloodlines players, if we formed the party in the torment league while all our party members were still in the blitz map, that problem could be eliminated, didnt try it though since we werent aware of that until both blitz events were finished.
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info