Residence of the Spider Queen [Hotw submission]

Hello community!

I am working on this hideout since i restarted playing the game and put a lot of time in it (what is maybe proofed by reaching the 750 decorations cap :D ).

The idea of the hideoutchanged multiple times, my first aim for example was to create a castle, but some features were missing, so the hideout wouldn't be complete (fat person was neccessary to be the cook and some other stuff that made me throw this idea).

After some time I had the idea of a residence for some monsters and since I tested the Catarina 'spider decorations' I was convinced that I want a hideout that looks like the home of a Spider Queen, being half human and half spider.

So I have designed my hideout the way I enjoyed it, but in my opinion it is open to you how you feel about it when you see it. This is the reason why I don't want to tell you a big story about my hideout, I want you to think about it by yourself and imagine an own story :)

So far I have created something like a torture chamber with Vorici having fun with some poor victims that got captured, something like a storeroom with Leo having the overview about all the stuff, a big throne room who shall look very noble with Vagan who is advising the Spider Queen. I also created a room with the map device, guarded by Zana, the Master Catographer. The last room was planned to be the entrance to the residence (guarded by Tora), but since I recognized that I couldn't place any more decorations I had to find a solution and closed the entrance to secure the residence (well I had kept on designing the room if I had a chance to :D ).

I have been taking the screenshots from my laptop, so the graphics aren't that good. If you want to watch the hideout with your graphics just ask me here or try it ingame (IGN: AquaFreeze). Trust me, it looks much more amazing with high graphics, I was so impressed by my own hideout when I looked at it with my new pc xD.

pictures:

I'll appreciate all comments, good or bad ones, tips and impressions, just feel free to leave any feedback :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info