lld cyclone questions

Hey guys a few questions based on some gameplay as a trapper in lld.
Does cyclone destroy traps completely without clever construction?

Can a cycloner be stunned out of cyclone or are they pretty much invulnerable at the time?

Last question, does cyclone still cause insane lag even in arena or 1 v 1?
Thanks
ign slashzilla
"Buy when there is blood on the streets, even if the blood is your own."
Slashzilla Reave Guide- http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/514128
SALES THREAD-http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/524661
http://gyazo.com/da6159e17a1ec3710b9cb8601a145a9a
1. Pretty sure that 20% cyclone has enough aoe to destroy traps without triggering them

2. while in cyclone you are stun and knockback immune

3. did cyclone ever cause lag?
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
z
Last edited by Lordsidro on Feb 18, 2015, 12:54:18 AM
Cyclone cannot destroy traps, which I guess is by logic. You swing your weapon above the ground where the trapsare
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"
Cyclone cannot destroy traps, which I guess is by logic. You swing your weapon above the ground where the trapsare

Cyclone definitely destroys traps, It's kind of absurd actually, there's zero risk of cycloning at a trapper unless they have CC.
"
jcostello1 wrote:
"

Cyclone definitely destroys traps, It's kind of absurd actually, there's zero risk of cycloning at a trapper unless they have CC.

A good trapper will refresh their CC traps alot
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
z
Last edited by Lordsidro on Feb 18, 2015, 12:54:25 AM
"
Lordsidro wrote:
Tommie you're off base, Cyclone definitely destroys traps. How do you pvp and not know this?

The CC duration is so short now that yolo cyclone with HoA just works.

A trapper wont go aroudn without CC, would they. But as for 1.3.1 yes indeed, 2.5seconds is nothing, and since the cooldown is 3seconds theres a .5sec downtime which really fucks with trappers. CC duration should be a minimum of 3sec
"
A trapper wont go aroudn without CC, would they. But as for 1.3.1 yes indeed, 2.5seconds is nothing, and since the cooldown is 3seconds theres a .5sec downtime which really fucks with trappers. CC duration should be a minimum of 3sec

In the case of LLD where you only have 33/34 passive points and you're not just filling your non-main skill slots with CwDT, plenty of people use traps without CC when traps aren't the focus of the build, but a utility skill. (Going to have to point out that this thread was about LLD all along, and you shouldn't just assume things about LLD when you primarily play HLD.)
"
ZenithStar wrote:
"

In the case of LLD where you only have 33/34 passive points and you're not just filling your non-main skill slots with CwDT, plenty of people use traps without CC when traps aren't the focus of the build, but a utility skill. (Going to have to point out that this thread was about LLD all along, and you shouldn't just assume things about LLD when you primarily play HLD.)

I did not assume anything at all. I thought he was talking to someone that's invested to traps and only traps, if that would be the case, then CC would be needed but yes if it's just for momentum as a side skill, then yes it wouldnt be necessarily

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info