Flicker FUN, AA, ORO, Work as a 4L up to 78 with cheap gear (30 chaos)

Reserved for further developpment
11/02/2015 Finaly created the thread, much to discuss, much to do to fill the section, hope you enjoy it

it all began here whre i played a bit with Dyadus and Oros then i used a respect to play a little more..then i got hooked and felt that it really needed to be developped a bit further.
and now that i got a little time develop it a little further

Gameplay and Versatiliy
The build is you real Infinite flicker, when have 83% ignite from the passive and Flask and curse will overcap it. using a 5L and adding increaed burning damage will put it to 93% (118%).
You can also take firetrap, it will do some serious damage, Molten shell (quality is better there), lightning strike, work well ( 28k tooltip dps in a 4L )

At the beginining i used fire trap then flickered to finish the mob, now i flicker until the desycn become to much sensible, then i pop molten shell (a lv 21 moletn shell will do 35k chaos dmg/s and obliterate anything, you can also swap Elemental prolifération for increased area of effect, or go the defensive way and swithcing Increased Burning damge for life Leech, and also for high dmage map, increased AOE for Spell Echo.

Reflect map are doable, but this build is designed to run high physical damage map and especially phys reflect map. Blood Magic map are doable, but the build isnt really optimized for it. IT's perfect for soloing most map up to lv 78 and party up party of 3 to 75-76 maps. You will detroy the content under that level of maps and the jump from lv68 (oros) to 81 (end of core build) will be very fast, assuming you have the map pool.

Passives

Here the tree:
LV 82
Resolute technique, off course, no need for dexterity nor accuracy and no worry about critting a reflect pack. Will fill the gap for bandits endgame and leveling.

Hardcore... I dont think so, i suffered a few death (molten shell in a reflect pack) but unless you get a legacy Kaom Heart i'll advise to avoid Hardcore.
gem settings

gem setting is in linked gear, i dont use any Cwdt or CwS setting, only vengeance,

The gear, pretty cheap, the 5L armor is not needed a 6S will do fine, most gear are a few chaos only

Flask

Not much to say here, you have infinite flicker, and dont really need a quicksilver with the 46% Move speed, i primary use Atziri promise all the time for the leech and chaos damage it offer, and mostly my Ruby to negate a bit more the Physical damage taken. Due to the low level of life i recommand keeping some Spahhire flask of Heat and one Topaz, but its really up to what you prefere, you could fit some granite of iron skin there.

You ARE my Bitch of burden!
"Stay Alive exile! Or you'll be the next zombie someone raises off the beach." - Altnaharra
" Be Excellent To Each Other" -MikeP_GGG
"If you die to yourself are you still the victor? " - BEX_GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info