The rain loading times.Found something,help them resolve it.

For most of those that have older systems,we always thought it was the hdd loads.

I mean,when it takes on one screen e.g 5 second to load a normal area and sometimes in a rainy area you get expiration of your grace period,you think"yes this fked up rain loading times and assets."

But its illogical,because if you go to town and return back there is no loading at all.

1.3.1 improvede my performance,like many others.So i did something else again yesterday.

Usually i dont upgrade my graphic cards drivers and this is conseous decision,as in the past not one but three video cards got burned after a week of upgrading.But i did again yesterday.

What i found was slightly better performance (gt630) but the revelation came on loading screens.Its safe now to say its not hdd issues that hides behind rain,but something either on rendering of graphics or some weird memory issue.

Throw ideas,let them resolve it.Not to much on the tech side of how things work,but i used to have those many seconds of loading that got me on login screen as *unexpected error has occured" and always thought it was my crappy hdd.Maybe it was the rendering or something like that?Dont know.

Tl;dr My issues "kinda" fixed,let them know what it may be their fault.(dont start saying about particle disable please,you done that to death before)
Bye bye desync!
If you can afford shipping, send GGG your old graphics card and let them run their tests while using it. It might be that a certain fail in a graphics card is responsible and that's why GGG is having trouble replicating it.
"
elwindakos wrote:
For most of those that have older systems,we always thought it was the hdd loads.

I mean,when it takes on one screen e.g 5 second to load a normal area and sometimes in a rainy area you get expiration of your grace period,you think"yes this fked up rain loading times and assets."

But its illogical,because if you go to town and return back there is no loading at all.

1.3.1 improvede my performance,like many others.So i did something else again yesterday.

Usually i dont upgrade my graphic cards drivers and this is conseous decision,as in the past not one but three video cards got burned after a week of upgrading.But i did again yesterday.

What i found was slightly better performance (gt630) but the revelation came on loading screens.Its safe now to say its not hdd issues that hides behind rain,but something either on rendering of graphics or some weird memory issue.

Throw ideas,let them resolve it.Not to much on the tech side of how things work,but i used to have those many seconds of loading that got me on login screen as *unexpected error has occured" and always thought it was my crappy hdd.Maybe it was the rendering or something like that?Dont know.

Tl;dr My issues "kinda" fixed,let them know what it may be their fault.(dont start saying about particle disable please,you done that to death before)

I guess you've never heard of cache?

Seriously, if you're not tech-savvy you shouldn't speak of things you have no experience with.

/edited with definition, so you can see what I mean.
Never wrestle with a pig. You'll only get muddy, and the pig likes it!

Never argue with an idiot. They'll bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience!

"De plumber fixes de sync with de wrench." - Robert_Paulson
Last edited by GodlyMe on Feb 11, 2015, 2:07:54 PM
gt630 isn't remotely suitable for gaming.
"
Rowsol wrote:
gt630 isn't remotely suitable for poe.

fixed
It has nothing to do with rain. Some areas just take longer to load than others.

I find once an area has loaded once, even if you make a new instance of that area it will load quickly.

Just like GodlyMe said, the data is stored in a cache for easier accessibility.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info