1.3.x Doomsower Cyclone Marauder (Atziri Capable)

Hey everyone, I'll try to keep this brief if you have any questions please ask.

Pro/Cons

Pros: High damage, fast paced melee character, high life, high defenses, very tanky.
Cons: Uhh, you have to use blood magic and it's not really good in parties like every other melee character.

My Gear

I understand my gear is about as good as it gets but I wanted to give some examples. I did atziri with a 5L and way worse gear and it wasn't that bad. The best trick is to just learn to dodge their attacks and get a high IC going.

31k Cyclone dps, 7350 life, 7k armour and 2250 evasion with 6 endurance charges and 10 second IC

Bandits

Normal: Help Oak
Cruel: Help Krait
Merci: Help Oak

Passive Tree

Here is my tree at level 91:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAecEswUtCZYMXw48EPAS4RQgFE0UcRZvFy8YkRo4GlUbqhynJKonLzGeNug26TkOOlI64TwFPC09_Ed-TP9N41BHU6VYY18_YEthIWMXZKNk52VNZp5o8nKpdO12rHh6eu97jHzZffWBOoIHgpuE2YTvhVKHaojtjM-QVZHOl3maO5_fogCmV6knqZSp-q2Nr2y3PrvtvJ-9Nr6nwBrAZsEHxPbGrsbYz37Xfti92WHZfOHv42rkUeoY6wnsOO8O73zwH_JB8kXyWvZI9zL46_rS_Ev-Cv6P

Atziri

Pretty much just use IC to be immune to the physical damage and use flask to help against the elemental damage. The regular fight is super easy and I'm about to attempt uber within the week. (2/7/15)

Last edited by kdun on Feb 8, 2015, 3:55:42 AM
Have you got any vids you can put up, I'd like to see how it flows thru maps
My problem with cyclone, is that i find Static strike to better in every single way.

Its faster clear speed, with right gear you dont need blood magic, does more damage. more Aoe range, and are more mobile in general.

I want to like cyclone but after trying it, its really just meh, in comparison.
Just waiting around.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info