‡RTN‡ - Endgame Mapping Guild (Experienced Players) - Standard League

1. Main character(Name/Level/Build): MissDonovan/94/Scion Incinerate Block MoM
2. About yourself: Hey, I've been playing PoE since first CB on and off and have roughly 2000+ hours into the game. I'm 21 years old and live in Sweden where I study game programming. I love PoE and always end up coming back to it, but I do take a couple months break every now and then. Right now I got a Incinerate build that will get nerfed in 2.0 so I'm leveling a possible alternative (Witch LL Ice Spear).
3. Main character gear:
Spoiler
1. Main character(Name/Level/Build): ElectricBlaster (Lvl 91 Witch)
2. About yourself: I have been playing PoE since Domination League was a month old. After Domination I started my first serious character. I really got into the game in Rampage league and levelled Electric up to 91 there as a Pledge of Arc Witch :)
Due to some real life issues i quit the game for a bit, plus nothing much to do in game anyways.
I'm in the process of respeccing Electric to a endgame viable build taht appeals to me and fits my playstyle.
3. Main character gear: Since Electric hasnt been respecced yet, here are some items to let you guys know I am an endgame mapper.
Spoiler

Electric's old gear (Pledge of Arc)
Spoiler

1. Main character(Name/Level/Build): Thoryxia / 96 witch (going 100) / Discharge
2. About yourself: Hi, I'm from Canada, my first language is french but I've learned and spoke english for quite a while now. I've been a gamer my whole life. From WoW to LoL to PoE. I joined PoE just after the release and since then played pretty consistently since then. I have played many characters in many leagues but standard as always been the mode I go back to. I guess I just love to build up money and gear!

My end goal is to farm UBER (cleared it finally). I've done every other maps with every mods. I love to gather some expensive items, doing some science with the vaals and acquiring more currency for future builds.

Since I've started playing, I made a guild with some friends and sticked to that for the longest of time. Unfortunately, they all stop playing. So for the last year or so I've playing alone and I'm getting sick of it. I want to be part of a community but not just A community. I want to join others like me that have been playing for a long time, are knowledgeable and like to experiment with various builds or ideas.

Please excuse my somewhat poor writing skills as I'm trying to make a good impression :) .

My current gear
Spoiler
Last edited by Cyrixx on Nov 20, 2015, 6:36:59 PM
1. Gonoherpasyphilitus/91/phy to ele bow ranger
2. About yourself: Just a Dad playing PoE while I make more babies. Been playing mmo's since around 1999 so I have a little bit of experience.
3. Main character gear:

6L Harbinger
Legacy Lightning Coil
Legacy Maligaro's
Rats Nest

You know the usual.

Around 100k dps with Hatred/Vaal/Bloodrage/Frenzies

Also have BF Dual Totem Templar with 120/350 iiq/iir

Ill download raid call and make an appearance.

Thanks in advance.

G
hey man can i join , @ign : devildx
1. Main character(Name/Level/Build): BirbMemesForLife/91/Earthquake Slayer(Got respeced from Uber Lab Farmer into Rad Trail flicker for mapping at the end of the league (Was not worth tho))

2. About myself: 21 year old programmer from Latvia/Riga. Playing poe actively since Sacrifice of the Vaal. I usually try to rush maps at the start of every league to get fast and easy currency for builds I wanna try. I'm always having issues finishing my chars, since it is getting really boring to farm up those 20ex for whatever I need. Ultimate dream for me would be to get a HH. May be even learn how to get it every league.

3. Main character gear:
Spoiler
1. Main character(Name/Level/Build): potepuh_shadows_of_grey/88/trickster terminus flicker

2. About myself: 37 year old gamer, started around 2012,playing almost daily but too lazy for leagues. mostly interested in endgame

gear:
1. Main character(Name/Level/Build):Elfapo, level 84 GC miner sabathur.
2. About myself: I'm 16 years old, started playing in breach league. I'm an active and motivated player.
Been farming endgame bosses in 3.0. I would say i'm an expierienced player. Was looking for people to play with, becouse it's more fun :)
3. Gear: Msg me ign, i can link it if intrested.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info