Attack speed doubt

Hello :)!!
I've a doubt about attack speed. In particular, if i look tooltip i have my spectral throw with 136% "increased attack speed modifier". If i put a ring with 5% increased attack speed, my "increased attack speed modifier" raise to 142.. Is this normal?? Shouldn't it raise to 141?? Same if i remove a 20q GMP (10% increased attack speed). My "increased attack speed modifier" decrease by 12% instead of just 10%. Is there any reason for this :)?? PS: I'm not dual weilding, so i don't have any multiplicative bonus i think :)!!
Thx a lot :)!!
some of your attack speed bonuses are more and some are increased maybe? Only thing I can come up with off the top of my head
No answer for you, but it might help others if you link the ring you're talking about.
Here's my dagger:

Here's my gem setup:

Here's my equip (only gloves gives me attack speed):

Here's my passive tree (40% increased attack speed from passive if u don't want to do math :) ):
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAF4DHgSzBiMILg5ID6sRlha_GF0ZihmOGjgajx9BI_YmlScvKgsqTSzhLYMwfDWSPC087z8nRXxHBkrITP9NklFMUzVVS1fiXfJh4mNDaPJuqm-ecFJwVnDVcql3B3flfVt9dX3jfyuCm4MJhxOJ04w2jX2QG5BVkn2XBpeXmG-aE5u1nKSiAKOKrEesZq9stDi1SLXytz65PrvjwGbDOsSixPbGrspK037With22L3b1Nwj4XPlGeXP7DjtIO2D7g7vevAf8uHz6vba9zL7Cfv1_gr-ug==

When i switch any ring with this the "5% attack speed" one, i have what i've said :). I can't link that ring atm cuz i've sold it. I tested it just a second cuz i wanted to check how much 5% attack speed affected my attack/second.. And in that place i've also noticed this thing. I can retry the test with
if it can help. But i think that also in the gem-test there is something wrong.

PS: my bandits are passive, passive, power charge. So still no Kraith attack speed bonus :)!!

Counted 41 from tree.
Problem solved =]
PLEASE QUOTE ME IF YOU ARE EXPECTING A REPLY
Disemboweling doesn't work with ST anymore so use few regrets :))
"
Majmun wrote:
Disemboweling doesn't work with ST anymore so use few regrets :))

true :)!! I thought it was cuz of that, that my dps decreased, but wasn't sure ^^..thx for remembering :)!!
"
xhul wrote:
Counted 41 from tree.
Problem solved =]

well the difference is still 12 when i remove a 10% attack speed gem.. so i don't understand how it's solved :)!!
Rounding?
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
mark1030 wrote:
Rounding?

Well rounding would make an error of +-1, it doesn't have sense that it is +-2 :s..so don't really think so :)!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info