cws in lld

is it just me who feels like cws is like retarded strong and dumb in lld? came from hld, just started to give lld a try and almost alrdy done with it cuz feels like its just pure shit
Last edited by LMSLMSLMS on Feb 7, 2015, 7:30:18 AM
do you have any specific examples that you though were unbalanced and need to be discussed?
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
not sayin its "unbalanced" it just feels so strong with molten shell shock skills and stuff makes selfcast spells kinda look weak. maybe im wrong, and theres a point i miss. like i said im new to lld not much exp. its just my 1st impression of lld dat cws is the shit, wanted to know if other ppl see it like dat too or im completly wrong.
cws = cast when stunned?

I don't even use a single cast when stunned setup. It's one of the things you put if you still have space after slotting your main skill and other utility skills.

Definitely not OP.
ok guess ive to review my stuff, but didnt say its op just it felt redarded strong. im no nerf QQ :D
Don't use multistrike, overcap your resists if you can. CWS is certainly not OP, retaliation gems are. Even then with facebreakers mostly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info