Mjolner Static Strike?

Are there any videos of a mjolner build using static strike?

If so can someone post a link in here?
Approximately 45% of the builds in the class forums use a mjolner. Pick one at random and im sure youll find what your looking for.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
"
SkyCore wrote:
Approximately 45% of the builds in the class forums use a mjolner. Pick one at random and im sure youll find what your looking for.

http://www.pathofexile.com/search/results/mjolner+static+strike/search-within/forumthreads/forums/40,23,24,436,303,41,22/page/1

Uh, no. Searching does not work as well as you think it does, so I suggest you try doing a few searches before you continue suggesting it to other people.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
"
SkyCore wrote:

<Removed by support>

The first thing google showed was a link to THIS thread. And not one build that has mjolner and static strike. In fact, only one with mjolner and that is discharge/arc.
Last edited by Eben_GGG on Feb 7, 2015, 4:22:27 AM
Why do you want to use static strike? You realise that mjol is a proccing weapon not a direct damage weapon right? And that ls and ms are multiple hit attacks that aid proccing?
Last edited by gorillajuice on Feb 8, 2015, 12:44:41 AM
"
gorillajuice wrote:
Why do you want to use static strike? You realise that mjol is a proccing weapon not a direct damage weapon right? And that ls and ms are multiple hit attacks that aid proccing?

Static Strike can hit a lot of targets with a single strike, and yes it is weaker when compared to LS and MS, but that doesn't mean it wouldn't work.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info