Play Low Life without Shav/Solaris, play as you want.

Hi everyone,

I'm actually theorycrafting a low life / crit dagger / High block Aegis Aurora using TBC and I'd like to use Incandescent Heart as well. Anyone gave this chest a try ? I'm actually a bit worried about the extra elemental damage going straight on life instead of energy shield. Is it nothing, is it overkill , should i think about getting more life or just moving to a different chest ? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

EDIT : Nvm, after checking the wiki it seems obvious that using Incandescent heart without CI is plain stupid as it either do nothing at all or even worse, act as a damage multiplier :D I guess I'll go with Atziri splendour then.
Last edited by IceDeal on Mar 12, 2015, 10:56:09 PM
"
IceDeal wrote:
Hi everyone,

I'm actually theorycrafting a low life / crit dagger / High block Aegis Aurora using TBC and I'd like to use Incandescent Heart as well. Anyone gave this chest a try ? I'm actually a bit worried about the extra elemental damage going straight on life instead of energy shield. Is it nothing, is it overkill , should i think about getting more life or just moving to a different chest ? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

EDIT : Nvm, after checking the wiki it seems obvious that using Incandescent heart without CI is plain stupid as it either do nothing at all or even worse, act as a damage multiplier :D I guess I'll go with Atziri splendour then.

Incandescent Heart could work, but you must reach the chaos cap and a have a very good life regen.
My Low Life nonShav's/Solaris guide -> https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192209/page/1/
Last edited by robotamen on Jun 18, 2015, 6:07:22 AM
UP, thread remaked/improved and ready for 2.0!
My Low Life nonShav's/Solaris guide -> https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192209/page/1/
Last edited by robotamen on Jun 19, 2015, 10:14:41 PM
Hmm.. sorry to dig this up from the grave.

But did they change the interaction between Broken Crown and CWDT? Coz I seems not to be able to proc CWDT + Imm. Call now at all.
One of the most important parts of a low-life build isn't the triggering of low-life mechanics, but the ability to reserve all but a tiny sliver of your life.

My low-life shav's SRS build reserves all but under 100 life; without shav's but with 75% chaos resistance, a base 400 damage chaos hit would still insta-kill her.
"
lugaluga wrote:
But did they change the interaction between Broken Crown and CWDT? Coz I seems not to be able to proc CWDT + Imm. Call now at all.

A Skill can no longer be supported by two Trigger Gems at the same time.
"
a base 400 damage chaos hit would still insta-kill her.

The only dangerous chaos hit comes from the Jungley Valley boss, and hurts because are EK. The rest are NOTHING with 75% chaos res.

Oh.

GUIDE UPDATED for 2.3 (patches between 2.0 and Ascendancy).
Last edited by robotamen on Aug 11, 2016, 1:49:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info