Global 100 GUILD RECRUITMENT EVENT on Saturday, Feb 14-time zone info inside-LEADERS JOIN US

I'm recycling the last post for doing this so some of the responses are going to be older.

A few of us leaders will be getting together and recruiting in Global 100 Saturday, February 14, VALENTINES DAY, at 6pm Central US time. See time zone converter, below, to check your time zone. We'll be partied up so we can chat while we reel em in. I'll be fishing in global 1-whatever and every town/difficulty, rotating every few minutes, to bring them to you guys. I won't be recruiting, myself, as I'll be pretty busy so rake em in, dudes!

We can also meet up in my Teamspeak. You can whisper me for that info.

If you want a good burst of recruiting, this is how you do it, guys. We've already raked in shit tons of them doing this so definitely get in on this. Have an ad ready to copy and paste into Global 100.

For example, mine has been:

"[FUSION] 242/250 active members. We help newer players so if you need help or you are a veteran player and like to help, please see our recruitment thread, which is on page 1 of the guild recruitment forum of the POE site or just whisper me for an invite and check out the guild right now. We do maps and masters regularly, too. Currently only taking newer players with a level 60 or lower highest character."

Please try not to make your ad too long. Point them to your recruitment thread for more information. Chat it up with them, too, if you want. I'll fill the channel up fairly well for you guys. I'm starting on Standard and will be rotating from that to Torment.

Time zone converter here, so you check time in your zone:
http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc

Post to this thread if you want in. There is plenty of room and plenty of potential recruits to go around. I will contact you when we're ready to form up and assimilate.
IGN Mortimer_Wilson or DickheadInquisitor

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!
Last edited by FusionReactor on Feb 11, 2015, 9:28:52 PM
I'll be there.
Last edited by Samkiud on Feb 1, 2015, 8:39:57 AM
Would love to join a guild without the hassle.
Have been trying to join some in the past but it turns out to be tougher then I could imagine.
This is a nice and accesible format for newer players to join in on the guild action.

I live in Europe so I'll try to be online around that time.
Personally I'm looking for a guild that helps other people. Also some teammates to do end game maps with would be ideal too.
So if theres a guild willing to help out you can PM me in-game: Mispleled

Regards,

Mispleled

~Edit~

Just got invited to Fusion. Thanks!
Last edited by Mispleled on Feb 1, 2015, 1:50:18 PM
I'll be promoting this channel in both Standard and Torment if needed. I can bounce back and forth from one league to another. I'll be starting on Standard this time.
Last edited by FusionReactor on Feb 1, 2015, 4:10:46 PM
On.
this was a spur of the moment thing, today. It failed. I'll schedule one far in advance and hopefully get better results.
Not a fail for me. I recruited three.
Thread updated and bumped for new event.
I'll be there.
^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info