Zana is shit

So this is not even a gripe for the silliness of some of the type of missions that are near impossible to complete (plenty of complaints for that, but OK I'm cool with sometimes failing).

But for some stupid or unknown reason, I decide to never chain masters missions and so it took me about 4 months to max Zana 'self-missioned/solo' and what is the end result... more lvl 73-75 shit xp maps? Really??

At least other max masters are lvl 76 and unlock worthwhile crafting options... Zana? Junk XP maps and trash that nobody buys? Oh and 8%, can't leave that out!!

Laughable and insulting at the same time.

Dark_Chicken - lvl 100 Marauder
Divine_Chicken - lvl 100 Duelist
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
you get the beyond crafting mod, which stacks with map beyond mod and provides for even more xp+map drop opportunity for high maps

iirc havoc ran a double beyond palace and said the exp from it was almost 1% at level 99.
Zana's missions are mostly easy once you have a strong build.

That being said, she is kind of shit.

I'd like to see the ability to put a whole variety of map mods onto maps for various currencies.

Just like the other benches. Not just these "league mods".

I'd like to shell out currency for PACK SIZE, for example.

Also, I'd like to be able to pay to increase the level of any map.

Also, I'd like a whole BUNCH of map recipes ONLY available on Zana.
"
Laminar_Flow1 wrote:
Zana's missions are mostly easy once you have a strong build.

That being said, she is kind of shit.

I'd like to see the ability to put a whole variety of map mods onto maps for various currencies.

Just like the other benches. Not just these "league mods".

I'd like to shell out currency for PACK SIZE, for example.

Also, I'd like to be able to pay to increase the level of any map.

Also, I'd like a whole BUNCH of map recipes ONLY available on Zana.

those are great ideas, except GGG would probably make them cost insane amount of currency that most regular players can't afford on their own, and can only do them in rotations, if they're lucky to find one.
Dark_Chicken - lvl 100 Marauder
Divine_Chicken - lvl 100 Duelist
Zana is the best thing ever.

Seriously, thanks to her you can have your stash, a vendor and the map device in the same area. Right next to each other. The Eternal Laboratory is only a bad memory!

Also, she is really helpful when you are building your map pool. Admittedly, that applies mostly to temp leagues.
"
Zana is shit

But she has a great personality.
- Best Signature Ever -
Whine about not having enough maps.
Whine about getting free maps

Can you see why GGG don't tend to answer stuff like this?
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
lagwin1980 wrote:

It's not that she's giving free maps, it's that that's all she does. She's literally nothing more than "1 free map a day + 8% quantity".

Though I guess she does serve a couple other purposes:
-Double beyond for those who can afford throwing currency at their XP bar
-Allows players to chance league-only items in temp leagues

They're generally really narrow and expensive uses though, something 98% of the players won't even care about.
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo
"
gilrad wrote:
"
lagwin1980 wrote:

It's not that she's giving free maps, it's that that's all she does. She's literally nothing more than "1 free map a day + 8% quantity".

They're generally really narrow and expensive uses though, something 98% of the players won't even care about.
all those things add up to fuckton of utility that many masters at level 8 cannot match at all. I don't get the complaints at all. at ALL.

What does tora do that's great at lvl 8? Can you tell me ? Selling a suffix can't be changed mod for two ETERNALS. That's what she does. Which % of players cares about this mod ?

Fact is Poe's endgame is about maps and zana gives you free map, free quantity bonus, map inside map in the wild, the only opportunity to get uniques from other leagues....and that's not enough ?

So what's enough ? 'Her taking you to the back and ducking your sick' ?(c)Reservoir Dogs
"
gilrad wrote:
"
lagwin1980 wrote:

OK, so you have a look for the QQ no maps/high end maps unsustainable etc.

You take one of their examples, they run out of maps possibly to the point of having nothing "worth" running

What zana gives you is the chance to run something at least once a day, you then get map drops from her allowing you further attempts at higher end maps, you could got from having nothing and needing to spend days clawing back up to logging in to do a relatively easy daily and getting several maps above the areas level allowing you several chances at getting more maps above the levels of the ones you had, then you have the slim possibility of carto strongboxes in those maps, BANG you got stuff to do...you don't get bored and quit.

I mean would you really want to be on the shit end of RNG and have no zana?
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Feb 1, 2015, 4:49:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info