lag out of daily mission (and every strong box)

So Lag has gotten increasingly worse for me over the past couple of weeks, not sure whats going on. I've died once during a map run where i opened a strong box, then rubber banded back and forth around it until i instantly died (my attacks didn't hit any enemies). Secondly, I was doing Vorici's mission, and I lagged while completing it (re-entered the instance) and then after I completed it, I was disconnected, while I logged back on, Vorici's instance was closed and his daily mission was red. What the fuck?

Grinding Gear Games, I speak highly of your staff and your company to many people, but I'm having a hard time enjoying this game with this kind of stuff going on. I've spent close to $5-8,000 supporting your company, but it seems as your gaming population is getting bigger, as well as your staff ( I can remember when you guys had less then 20 people), the quality of your game is getting worse. I'm not here to bitch and moan, but bring some light, from myself, that I am disappointed. Hopefully you guys will consider some serious looks into these problems, because they are ruining my enjoyment of your game and of my life.

respectfully,
Smoo
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
what server do you play on?

E: What you described is packet loss btw.
Last edited by SL4Y3R on Jan 31, 2015, 11:15:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info