Pyramid and Master Quest issue

Just experienced a tedious and frustrating Master Quest in the Vaal pyramid that I'm hoping GGG might look at addressing.

I encountered Tora on the third highest level of the Pyramid and she tells me to track down the wee beasties and kill them using the handy hint she's provided me (you know, the glowing scent area that points you in the right direction). Sure, no problem!

So she gesticulates upwards and I head in that direction but eventually I run out of level. OK, I've encountered this before and it indicates the objective is actually located on a different level so as the upper part of the screen indicates the continuation of the next highest level of the Pyramid I head there and clear most of it before I come across the scent marking she was pointing to. This marker points down so I dutifully clear the level in that direction, and again run out of level.

OK, so Tora pointed to the first marker which I had to go up to find and the marker is now indicating the beasts are on a lower level. So I head back down a level and after full clearing it realise the objective must be down again. So down another flight of stairs and eventually I find the objective beasts and unleash my frustration upon them.

If we are going to have Master missions in the Pyramid, can we force the instance to appear on the one level only please so I'm not running all over the place without any clear idea about which direction to head in? The direction problems generate because the game views the Pyramid as one giant level (when you look at the map you can see parts of the other levels to the upper right and lower left) but there should be a way to force containment of the instance to the immediate character area.

I also encountered this with Catarina on the Tropical Island where her direction pointer actually meant I had to travel back to the first stretch of the island. Not so much of a problem here as it's pretty clear where to go, although it was a hell of a hike!

This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info