PoE is glitching/freezing/crashing alot and it even glitches on reinstall

A few days ago i noticed my PoE getting stuck at loading screens and freezing up while just playing and getting error messages. I decided to do a fresh re install thinking that the files were corrupted somehow. I did that and it failed to install twice but when i installed to another directory it worked. I tried playing again and it was freezing/crashing all the time. I ran the pack check and it found a ton of things wrong and fixed them but every time i run pack check it found a whole bunch of new problems to fix ad infinitum. My game was also having graphical glitches.

I tried new video drivers and even a system restore to when it was working and absolutely nothing is working I need some serious help here.

I would appreciate any help I can get thank you.
Hi there,

It sounds to me like you might have some faulty hardware. The only things that I can think of that would repeatedly mess up the pack file would be some kind of malware or infection or a dying hdd. Hard to tell without any specific error messages but double check your antivirus/malware. Do you happen to have a spare HDD of GFX card you could swap out for testing?
No longer works at GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info