My Budget Mjolnir Build

I have to give some credit to Etup for inspiring me to make a mjolnir build and for the passive tree however I opted to go Armour/Block instead of Block Evasion.

This is basically a really strong and cheap mjolnir build. Can easily clear 78 maps with just under 50ex depending on how much you can invest into offset items that aren't necessarily needed but make the build just a bit more powerful.

Pros

Pros
Versatile Gearing
Fast Clear Speed
Tanky with life leech
Mobile
Easy to Level
Can be done in under 50ex
Can deal with reflect but carefully

Cons
Some people have bad PC's and dont appreciate discharge
You need about 40ex for a mjolnir and extra for the rest of your gear slots.

Passive Tree

I would suggest leveling with arc and just filling in the highways of the skill tree and going for all the defenses first.

Also you will need to get at least 35 Intelligence on a piece of gear.

Current Build (86)

Full Build
Spoiler

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgAAHt9PVrM_vryKr5ARguTiLAkz0TYVICpNPydKyCmlTipbr90NLOmQCtN-73r2o6-n_rp9dT3iSO54rhutvTZlTb6nGbTK08GCL8yE2Ud-NZK18m6q_grYvaZXTeP-jzrh8kX-VA3NK1Aczj0PxPY8Lcautz7zBvuqBjkki1FgagGXtFWpcql82fcyxBXkUWebrj534xQg7w5QR3k5fuIaPl8_6dWQVScv7Dg62Hy7GjiFfSlPgpvkIjbpGmzjahZvJKrAZkVHtQTwH6IABLNo8tWmz352rOoYsULzEXGFwBpG11cp73yf3w==

Bandits: (Oak-Normal)
(Kraityn-Cruel)
(Alira-Merciless)

Gearing

==============================================================================================+
Key Items
===============================================================================================

Link with Life leach, Discharge and Arc

Reduces requirements of Mjolnir by 100 strength and 75 intelligence. A cheap alternative to Astamentis.

===============================================================================================
Ideal Uniques

Combined with Resolute technique and discharge, this will skyrocket your dps output

Good Defense plus were using Purity of Lightning to counterbalance the drawbacks.

Overall useful stats. Gives us about 26% spell block which is hard to acquire with this setup.

All My Gears
Spoiler

Gem Setup

Mjolnir: Arc, Discharge, Life Leach
Shield: Elemental Weakness, Faster Casting, Bloodmagic
Auras: Reduced Mana,Purtiy of Lightning, Grace, Herald of Thunder/Tempest Shield
4link: Lightning Warp, Faster Casting, Reduced Duration, Bloodmagic
4link: Cast When Stunned, Enduring Cry, Molten Shell, Enfeeble

Chest Setup
5L: Molten Strike, Faster Attacks, Multistrike, GMP
6L: Molten Strike, Faster Attacks, Multistrike, GMP, Spectral Throw/lightning strike
Last edited by Mambray on Jan 30, 2015, 8:31:32 AM
Just under 50ex? Wow! This sure is Mjolnir on a budget!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info